VoyForums

Tue, Sep 18 2018, 13:23:06VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Louise Cleveland

Author:
Summer (confused and hopeful[:)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon, Nov 02 2009, 9:51:58

Hello I am actually only a 7th grader doing a project for school and I keep finding so much information for my mother's side of the family and hardly any for my father's. I'll get right to the point...

My great grandmother's name is Louise Cleveland and she had a brother named William and a sister named Ruth that I know of. Louise's mother passed away after giving birth to her. Her father left all of them and moved away (they never heard from him again). My grandmother whom has provided me all the information is the youngest and was never told anything and is in the process of giving me more information but, I do know that my great grandmother is related to President Grover Cleveland. If you have any information please let me know. Thanks.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.