VoyForums

Wed, Apr 25 2018, 7:46:43VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Micajah Cleveland, Fanny, and John Shaw

Author:
Marilyn Brien (Brien)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu, Jan 19 2012, 15:05:50

I'd like to know the status of the story of Micajah Cleveland, Fanny his wife, son Indian Jack, and John Shaw 2nd husband, as related in the 1899 Cleveland History. My interest is in Fanny White's(?) ancestry and the children of Fanny and John Shaw. Also, the location in TN where Fanny, John, and the children moved before they moved to Shelby Co, KY.
Fanny Cleveland and John Shaw were married 10 July 1754, Fauquier Co, Va. Other than this tidbit and the Cleveland family history reference I have nothing else on John Shaw. My line is from John and Fanny's son, Joseph Shaw, who moved from Shelby Co, KY to Fayette Co, TX.
Has the original story been confirmed by other sources or discounted by other evidence? Any suggestions on researching the families of Fanny and John Shaw?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.