VoyForums

Fri, Jun 22 2018, 6:16:35VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: William Cleveland/Cleaveland (Indiana?)

Author:
alp1977
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wed, Feb 01 2012, 17:39:29

I am searching for any information on my cleveland/cleaveland side. My second great grandfather is William Edward Cleveland (b:1869 Indiana d:1959 in Seattle) and that is truly about all of the concrete information I have.
What I do have is my grandmother's writings and in her 'history' she puts down William Cleveland's father as a William Cleveland born about 1830 married to a Virginia Miller/McArthur (b:1850) and lists William Jr, Beatrice Cleveland, Minnie Cleveland and a set of stillborn twins as children.

Cleveland Sr's father is listed as a Benjamin Cleveland with three names listed beside/underneath him a Sarah Gerald, a Rebbecca Cleveland and a Margaret Miller plus the state of Virginia.

Yet as far as my research goes I can not find any record of any of these clevelands past the 1900's (William Cleveland Jr and his wife Ida Meyer), I do find a marriage record of William Cleveland or Cleaveland and a Virginia Miller in 1868 Indiana and that is about it.

Unfortunately my grandmother is no longer alive as well as most if not all of her relatives, I'd love to be able to add to this side of my family tree but the dead ends and wrongs turns keep stopping me. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.