VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:25:44 09/20/03 Sat
Author: Michelle
Subject: Another Great Warrior

Hello Witch Blade fans, I too use to watch this show until it disappeared. But, for those of you who would like to continue to watch another strong female warrior, may I suggest Xena-Warrior Princess.

This show encompasses myths & legends just like Witchblade. Amazing battle scenes are beautifully and flawlessly choreographed. Swords, ruthless Gods & Goddesses, evil war lords and amazing story telling invokes Xena. Xena, a lot like Witchblade is about destiny. Xena is portrayed by the amazing actress Lucy Lawless who has created a role that no other can ever compare too. As the main title begins, The passion....The danger... its all true. If you have never experienced Xena for yourself you may purchase Season 2 on DVD from Best Buy and experience the legend for yourself. I'm sharing this information because characters like Witchblade and Xena are important. They give females the inspiration that they can stand up in this world and be great at whatever they do. Thanks all, I'll be back!

Michelle

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.