VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:43:43 11/24/03 Mon
Author: Karen
Subject: Poor Yancy...

From TVGuide.com: "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME: Actress Yancy Butler (TNT's Witchblade) was arrested Saturday in Delray Beach, Fla., and charged with disorderly intoxication after she wandered in and out of traffic. According to reports, several cars had to swerve to avoid hitting her. This isn't Butler's first run-in with the law. Last January, she was arrested after a fight at her uncle's Long Island home. She was ordered to complete a 28-day stay in rehab and stay out of trouble for a year."

I swear, this kind of thing makes me want to be friends with her, so I could try to help her. I don't know if I could do more than her own friends and family, but I surely would try.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.