VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:01:43 11/14/03 Fri
Author: FloraMac
Subject: I read this series about 15 years ago. It was so different from anything I had ever read...it thnk it was the first time I encountered such an "anti-hero". (how many heroes have leprosy?) I seem to remember the first three books as stronger than the second 3. I know I sought out a later series by Donaldson (can't remember title--but it was more sci-fi) that I really didn't like.
In reply to: Syl 's message, "Cronicles" on 13:27:46 11/14/03 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> I remember reading and really enjoying these books. It must of been about ten years ago and the only reason I haven't reread them is they were my brothers not mine(although I'm hankering for a reread now I've been reminded*G*). I think I prefered the first chronicle because he was an "unbeliever" whereas in the second chronicle he used his white gold like a comic book superhero. This as I remember it was the major difference between the chronicles, in the first he is the anti hero unaware of the power he possesed. In the second "the Land" has lost much, but he gained an awareness of his powers. I'm feeling the need for a reread! -- Nic, 15:04:52 11/15/03 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.