VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:41:13 02/11/07 Sun
Author: Kirsten
Subject: Daughters of the Grail has just been released in paperback in the UK. Several of us in the UK have bought it as it is on sale in Tesco, our biggest supermarket for only 3.73 which is fantastic. It's my next book to read after I finish 'The Wild Hunt'.
In reply to: Marg 's message, "I got The Wild Hunt for about $20 on Ebay, which was much cheaper than the prices on Amazon. You might want to keep an eye out there. One other thing, she has just done a rewrite on Daughters of the Grail and rereleased it. Anyone read that? This book was previously released under the title Children of Destiny as well as the title Daughters of the Grail." on 13:25:15 02/11/07 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> I have read the original Daughters of the Grail, and I thought it was much weaker than her other books -- it was convoluted and fantastical and probably needed a good rewrite. Thanks for the reminder about Ebay, Marg! It's still amazing to pay so much for used trade paperbacks, isn't it? I wish the publisher would re-issue her earlier books too. -- pamelalass, 14:42:23 02/11/07 Sun

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> The copy I've got is the updated, reworked version. The other UK hosers who've read it, like it. I'll let you know what I think after I've read it. -- Kirsten, 15:00:45 02/11/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> please do let me know - I'm counting on it! -- pamelalass, 16:53:29 02/11/07 Sun

[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.