[ Show ]
[ Shrink ]
Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor
of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users'
privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your
privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket
to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we
also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.
Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your
contribution is not tax-deductible.)
Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):
[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:59:20 07/26/01 Thu
Subject: Re: A few more questions for you?
In reply to:
's message, "A few more questions for you?" on 07:53:46 07/26/01 Thu
>1. Why do you recommend to use the process AFTER
>energy therapy session?
>What happens if it is used by itself (let's say - in
>the absence of negative emotions)?
>2. Is there any logic behind saying specific
>affirmations at specific points?
>3. Middle of the forehead tap: I would like some more
>guidance on "Think about detaching yourself from the
>4. Tap locations are shown on the left side of the
>body - is it the way it should be practiced?
>5. How often do you recommend EET to be practiced?
>6. Is it important to believe in the theory, to get
>benefits with EET process?
Hello again Mark.
Regarding your questions:
1. It is OK, to use the process by itself but it is important to mention that anyone using EET like all the OTHER `energy psychotherapies` must assume full
responsibility for their results and therapists are advised to mention to clients the remote possibility of abreaction or other negative effects that may come up and need to be dealt with. This protocol is an adjunct to the present variety of energy therapy protocols and processes and is best used AFTER completing any of them to raise ones consciousness and self-realization. It also helps put the frayed energy systems back together again in a far more holistic balance after some heavy duty `energy` work.
2. Yes, there is logic here and it is necessary. One of the critical elements in the Kundalini Protocol`s effectiveness is that one must "tune in" to the process in a mind, body and spiritual way. At the heart of all energy therapies is intention. All these `energy therapy` versions and innovations have one thing in common.
That is, they "tune into" the problem or process while balancing or unblocking the body's energy system.
To my knowledge, all versions launch off of this idea. EET is no exception. EET works through energy transference in the form of thoughts, touch, intention, attention, purpose, desire, and will.
3. We do this because the sixth chakra (Third Eye Chakra) connects the part of creation, which is beyond science and physical manifestation. It is the chakra of forgiveness and compassion and the recognition of 'Being`.
It is the one that dissolves all our ego, conditionings, habits and all our misidentifications. It is the narrow gate which opens the way for our consciousness to ascend to its final destination, which is the seventh centre.
In developing spiritual awareness, psychic power, intuition and light, we must realise that the body is only a vehicle to transport one through this world.
Consider how it is possible to control and direct the body and then separate yourself in thought from it by regarding it as a vehicle.
You may find it helpful, for instance, to consider the simile of a piano and a pianist. As the piano produces sound and ordered music, so the brain and physical body give expression to thought, feeling and ordered activity. But it is the pianist who expresses himself through the medium of the instrument. In the same way the physical body (in its voluntary activities) does but vibrate in response to the Higher Man. Consequently the way one does this will vary widely according to the temperament and 'ray' of the individual. But in all cases it is essentially the uplifting of the soul towards its divine source, the desire of the particularized self to become one with the Universal Self.
4. No, one can use either side of the body and also interchange the tapping sides during tapping just like EFT.
5. As often as one likes really. It is good for you to gain complete peace and joy by bringing the subtle, internal side of your being into balance.
6. Yes, I believe it is. I presuppose that one is `spiritual` in using this process. It is also about congruence. Congruence is a mature form of optimism.
It happens when you have a deep sense of `faith` or confidence and understanding about how this procedure works. You then apply intention, attention, purpose, desire, and will.
Thank you Mark,
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |