VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]
Subject: !! A Note To All Poets !!

Author:
Lori S. Maynard
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:13:14 11/27/01 Tue
Author Host/IP: spider-tm042.proxy.aol.com/152.163.197.62

Due to someone entering this board yesterday and posing as multiple people, as well as posting multiple posts of the same material, e-mail addresses will be required.

I found the poser through looking up the host/IP address of this person and posted that this site is monitored. That only got the response of, of course, the "Poetry Police" comment from this person.

This site will NOT allow one to come on with the soul purpose to deceive. This is a poetry site and not a bickering site, not a threatening site, nor a childish site.

I've promised fellow poets that this site would be dedicated souly to poetry and that none would post in fear. Having someone post under multiple names as writing comments dilutes the true purpose of the comment box. I wish for all poets to know they are receiving a true perspective.

Feel free to comment after this; so that I know how fellow poets feel about this.

Lori

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: !! A Note To All Poets !!D.Lester Young (White Eagle)01:17:47 11/28/01 Wed
The Sin Against the Holy Ghost.Rosemary Stanton00:09:55 11/29/01 Thu
Re: !! A Note To All Poets !!Jim AKA Rapid-Fire17:20:28 12/02/01 Sun

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.