VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5 ]
Subject: Got tubal reversal done by Dr. Roberto Perez

Author:
Sylvia Maldonado
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:49:56 04/05/03 Sat
Author Host/IP: node14-100-210-209.compcomf.com/209.210.100.14

Hello everyone, my name is Sylvia Maldonado. I am 35 years old and I live in Corsicana,Texas. I got my tubes tied almost 7 years ago, after I had my forth child (Felisa). I had Felisa April 12, 1996, and had tubes tied April 13, 1996. I have regretted it ever since. I have three other children. Cecilia 16 1/2, Rafael 13, and Blanca 10. I was in a bad marriage. My husband which is my ex husband now cheated on me all the time, so after the birth of my last baby I didn't want any more kid's, so I thought. He and I seperated 6 months after Felisa was born. I have since met a great guy (Beto) which is now my husband. We have talked about me getting a reversal. We both want kids together. I called Levi in Rio Bravo on March 25, 2003 and asked if they could get me in on Saturday on such a short notice? He said that they had an opening on Sunday the 30th, because they had already two or three women from the sates that were going to have the surgery done. Levi told me to come on in to the hospital on Saturday the 29th just in case. Me and my nephew (Jr) drove to Rio Bravo early Saturday morning and we arrieved at the hospital at 6:00p.m. I told the nurse my name and she paged Dr. Perez and asked if they could get me in? He said that he could. I was then taken to my room. Jr had to wait out in the waiting area until I got prepped. The nurse had me take all my clothes off and lay on the bed. She shaved the pubic area. A few minutes later Levi came in and asked if I had any questions? I told him that I didn't really have any questions, only one. I asked if my nephew (Jr) could come in my room and if he could be in the OR when I was having my surgery done? He said that there was no problem. I had bought a camera and they said that Jr could take pictures of the surgery. Levi wheeled me into the OR and there I saw Dr. Perez. I didn't speak to him because he was washing up. Another Dr. to me to get on the bed and he told me to get into a fetal position, because Dr. Moreno was going to give me an epadural. I started getting nervous and I looked up and there was a cross hanging over the door. I started crying and prying. The doctor told me that I was going to put asleep, the next thing I know I was back in my room. I went into surgery at 7:15p.m. and back to my room at 9:00p.m. When I woke up, I was in so much pain. My nephew there with me the whole time. I was in and out of it. I woke up the next morning at 7:00a.m still in pain. I was hungry and they brought brekfast in at 9:00 a.m. They fed both of us. I got up to walk around a few times. Levi came in to see how I was doing. I was feeling much better by the after noon. I wanted to go home. Levi told me that I had a 50/50 chance. He said that I have 3cm on my left and 4cm on my right side. I do have faith that I will concieve and soon. It was about 2:00p.m. and I decided that I wanted to make the drive back home. Nephew was ready to go. Levi got my report together and gave me instructions on how to take care of myself. No unsafe sex for 3 months. Stitches can come out after 8 days. The final cost was $1,850 dollars. Dr. Perez had to do a little reconstructing. I was discharged at 3:30p.m. Got home at 1:30a.m Monday morning, very tired. It is now April 5, 2003 and I am feeling a lot better. For those of you women that want to get the reversal done, go to Dr. Perez in Rio Bravo, Mexico. It is well worth it. If you have any questions please feel free to call me. (903) 874-6653.
God Bless

Sylvia Maldonado

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.