Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...
[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:34:01 04/18/02 Thu
1. if a large solid-hoofed mammal becomes available to you without compensation, refrain from casting your faculty for seeing into the oral cavity of such creature.
2. Each mass of vapory collection suspended in the firmament has an exterior decoration of metallic hue.
3. It is not advantageous to place the sum total of your barnyard collections into the same wicker receptacle.
4. The flying phenomena of the ethereal kingdom of a kindred mind comes into association gregariously.
5. Deviation from the ordinary or common routine of existence is that which gives zest to man's cycle of existence.
6. Those who possess unusually little intellect often project themselves into situations where the winged, etheral likeness of men hesitate to perambulate.
7. He who locks himself into the arms of Morpheus promptly at eventide, and starts the day before it is officially announced by the rising sun, excels in physical fitness, increases his economic assets, and cerebrates with remarkable efficiency.
8. Do not traverse a structure erected to afford passage over a waterway until the time of drawing nigh to it.
9. The warm blooded, feathered, egg-laying vertebrate animal which is among the first, invariably comes into possession of a small, legless invertebrate crawling animal.
10. Accelerated execution often produces faulty results.
11. Do not utter loud passionate vocal expressions because of the certain accidental overturning of a receptable containing whitish, opaque, and nutritive liquid.
12. A superfluity of culinary experts has a tendency to disarrange the preparation of the beef extract.
13. A body of persons abiding in a domicile of silica combined with metallic oxides should not carelessly project small geological specimens.
14. A canine which gives vent to his sentiments by a series of vocal efforts, rarely finds use of his bicuspids.
15. A small polished steel instrument used at the right moment is tantamount to the saving of three times three.
16. A vessel under optical supervision never reaches the temperature of 212 degrees.
17. A consolidated mass which forms the earth's crust, and which progresses by turning over and over upon its surface without slipping, does not successfully gather together a cryptogamous plant.
18. The placement of the termination as precedent of the commencement should never be assessed.
19. Never calculate the possible number of your juvenile poultry until the usual period of incubation has been fully passed.
20. A mass of concreted earthy material perennially rotating on its axis will not accumulate an accretion of bryophytic vegetation.
21. A superabundance of talent skilled in the preparation of gastronomic concoctions will impair the quality of a certain potable solution made by immersing a gallinaceous bird in ebullient Adam's ale.
22. Individuals who perforce are constrained to be domiciled in vitreous structures of patent frangibility should on no account employ petrous formations or projectiles.
23. The prudent avis which matutinally deserts the coziness of its abode will ensnare a vermiculate creature.
24. Everything that coruscates with effulgence is not ipso facto aurous.
25. Do not dissipate your competence by hebetudinous prodigality lest you subsequently lament an exiguous inadequacy.
26. An addle-pated beetlehead and his specie divaricate with startling prematurity.
27. It can be no other than a malodorant of gaseous matter whose portentous advent is not the harginger of a modicum of beneficence.
28. One should hyperesthetically exercise macrography upon that situs which one will eventually tenent if one propels oneself into the troposphere.
29. Aberration is the hallmark of homo sapiens while longanimous placability and condonation are the indicia of hyperfirmatious omniscience.
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
[ Contact Forum Admin ]
Forum timezone: GMT-8|
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.