VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:06:18 09/13/02 Fri
Author: Ice
Subject: Re: Bob?
In reply to: Fenrir 's message, "Re: Bob?" on 19:05:26 09/12/02 Thu

Ice smiled, Fenrir must not be with yosha because Crash didnt seem to be trying to git rid of her. "Well, i am Ice." Ice said smiling but not leaving Crashs side in case this female got any ideas, after all Crash was the sexyist wolf in the whole pack and the sweetest and oh she could go on about him for hours. Her attention turned to Kyla. "Whatta you? a frog?" Ice smiled and put her paw on the pup to stop her from jumping around like a wild bancie. "Bob better git over here soon before this child flipps out!!!" Ice liked pups...that werent hers, she never though of having a family because she didnt want any pup carrying on her traits she didnt like such as fighting, and loveing to rip other wolfs that piss her off apart. Ice giggled lightining up a little. "Sorry if i was a little rude Fenrir, Bobs ex girl brought in two hos and they were talkin about who was gunna take Crash and Bob, well i dunno about Bob but Crash is mine." She smiled, "The two traps were not gitting thier slutty paws on my male. Just like Crash didnt want another male checkin me out because im his girl." Ice smiled hopin Fenrir would understand. "So do you have a male or a mate?" she asked.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.