VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:51:44 03/31/03 Mon
Author: eric kundl
Subject: Image saving into Blob

Michel,
i appreciate your responses on this forum very much, especially considering the low price of the Envision library.

it would be helpful, and probably cut down on answering the same questions over and over if there were some example code that do just 'one' thing we could look at.

and here is a question you have probably already answered somewhere else:

i have an app that will scan into a TImage.
i would like to save the TImage, in PNG format, into a Blob field in a FlashFiler database, and then read the Blob field back into a TImage.

i can do this with .BMP's, using the clipboard, or saving/reading to a temporary file, but would prefer just to move the Image directly back and forth between a TImage and the Blob field.

the Delphi docs seem to indicate i need to use the SaveToStream procedure, but i can't figure out how to get it to work.

do you have a small code snippet that will do this?

thanks... erick

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.