VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2] ]
Subject: Re: you guys forget about me yet?

Author:
joe
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:26:12 02/18/02 Mon
In reply to: Pearry Reginald Teo 's message, "Re: you guys forget about me yet?" on 10:57:51 02/18/02 Mon

i've been stuck in this little shit hole called St.Cloud.There are a shit load of mormins here.I've been trying to have a good time,geting drunk now and then,and any thing alse I can do to keep my self sane.O yeah and tell Alen that the girls here are'nt as bitchy as the ones in AZ. And they get naked for beads!
I was out of work for a month or two,but now I'm working in construcktion.the pay is alright,there's just a lot of shit you gotta do.I miss the partys you guys had,ahh drunkin ass wupin,thoughs were some times.I might be coming back for a few weeks,but that will take money I don't have right now,so I don't know when that will be.Tell every one I say hi.And tell jason to e-mail me so I can control his mind over the computer and make him do my biding.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.