VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: ( Thanks )

Author:
Arvad
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:46:41 04/10/03 Thu
In reply to: Black Mist 's message, "~Nothing But Mist~" on 13:24:02 04/09/03 Wed

(OOC- My deepest apologies. After I posted here, I became quite suddenly busy and haven't been on the Internet. However, *grin*, I am very glad to see that this territory has active members, even if I became inactive a short period of time.)

Having been immersed in his own thoughts in the lapse that had followed his coming, the colt emerges only slowly to see first the mare and then the stallion. He remains silent as they speak, his silvery saffron eyes follow the words pronounced and the actions given. After a brief minute of exchange, the attention of both adults appears to turn to him, and he rewards their expectant looks and silence with a nod and a quiet smile.

"Thank you," he says first to the male, though the female had spoken first. "But I will not be staying long; I need only to rest, if I may." Maturity comes fast to this traveling lad, as the words of the fully grown fall lightly upon his eager ears. His unnerving gaze switches suddenly to the mare. "Thank you, also. My name is Arvad, what are yours?" Names have become very important to the youth, for a reason he cannot readily explain even to himself. And so he chooses not to explain it, and shies from questioning his own actions and peculiar needs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
(You're Welcome)Black Mist22:44:31 04/10/03 Thu

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.