VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: ~Smiles and Speaks~

Author:
Black Mist
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:23:36 04/17/03 Thu
In reply to: Remy 's message, "Satisfied, he nodded slowly." on 22:12:18 04/16/03 Wed

~She listend silently to him, gaze meeting gaze as words of passion and love are exchanged. As he finished as she saw the swell of his chest she smiled. Speaking lightly she answerd his words~ Nor have they been easy on you m'love, but you've stood by me. Through thick and thin, and no matter what. I want you to know, I'll be there for you. Just as you have been for me. Come Hell or High Water, I'll be there. ~She smiled as she brushed his cheek then pulled back letting her gaze prove her words were all so truthfully spoken~

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
"Then my fondest wish has been granted," he replied.Remy19:06:57 04/17/03 Thu

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.