VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:06:17 08/25/02 Sun
Author: EE
Subject: Ending Eternity

Caspires of deluted rube satanism, choking innocent cadavor's of elan. Ivorn fangs and crimsoned tongues fed on commiserable fright. Muscle sinew tendons wired with strength from their trepidity. Souls of exemplary being squelched underneath spade obsidians, metallic daggers unsheathe, ripping memories into shreds. Sinister illusions of what could happen, dare the innocent ones step in our path.
Welcome to my cruel world of pure chaos, for I am child of Lucifer, archdemon of the underworlds. I am the queen of the chessboard, and you are the weakling knight whom my paws will crush beneath daggered claws, lest you step in my path. Resign in my wake of diabloism and your life will be spared, my inklings of pitious mercy blessed upon your wretched body. Daresay you defy my command, let torment engulf you within the rest of your numbered days of life.
Illusion of being was she? Maleficent temper engulfed within twisten web of thorned soul; cadaver of abysmal jade. So irrescent seemingly pitched tar entwined within ebon onyx. Doubled arcs rose erotically above well-defined skull, held together stiffly, moments later spread apart. Breathtaking beauty imprinted 'pon insides. A magnificent crimson blood rose, embossed radiantly, outlined in profound charcoal. Triangual curves set flawlessly, swiveled to every inmanetic sound. Eccentric orics of resembling color to lenient velveteen pelt. Large pools of immense emerald, casted a hue of pitch black. Femme was Siren Cry; rose with poisoned thorns of death.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.