VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

Haverhill Auction

Welcome!

Hello, and thanks so much for coming to Haverhill Auction! You will find a variety of horses here from other games, and haverhill farm and many foals! Happy Bidding!

Rules

~You may post your own horses
~After its been 5 days since the first official bid, auction ends and you must post a check *see below*
~If I can't get on to end the auction on time, don't get mad, I try, and I make sure nothing unfair happens.
~If you want to advertise or link your game or auction, please ask first and link to us.
~Please see how to post your horse
~No cursing, fighting, flaming, or inappropriate links, no other posts than bids or horses for auction please unless asked first.
~I have the right to delete horses or bids
~PLEASE put your bid in the topic when you bid, its so much easier!
~Within *5* days of purchasing you MUST post a check, or your horse will be resold, or deleted.
~No outrageous bids please! ex- from 10,000 to 100,000 or 10k to 50k.
Remember this is all SIM! thanks!

What Your Post Should Look Like

To Post a Check:
To:
For:
Amount:

PO GUIDELINES:

1. Any breed is fine and color, but it MUST have a very nice picture, no links, and no emails to see them.
2. Stallions and Mares mainly, if the gelding is extremly nice, I'll see.
3. Very rarely will I accept a free breeding.
4. Quality over quanity! And horses must have complete stats! Points don't matter, and neither does sire or dam, but it'd be nice.
5. If I do not take a PO or take somone elses, don't be mad, its just SIM!

What I'm Looking For In A PO
~Right now I really need paints and pintos, any breed, color, age, or height!! I will also pay you or trade if you just have a paint.
~I will consider any horses or ponys, any breed is fine. Unless it is a paint gelding, I just need stallions and mares. Thanks!

Other Great Auctions and Games~

Haverhill Stud Farm
Haverhill Home
Painted Legacy
Champion Acres
Middle Earth

Vote for me in Rosecat's Top 25 SIM Auction/Show Boards We are in first! Go us!

Subject Author Date
Buy talking African Grey parrots GreyP (Happy,African Grey Parrot)22:05:52 10/07/21 Thu
Archives: 123 ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
Thanks For Coming and Happy Bidding!
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.