VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:37:26 01/22/03 Wed
Author: jasmine
Subject: Mass media's influence on English learning, please help me!

Hello!

First of all I should introduce myself:I am a pre-university Catalan students who's holding a research project on the influence English mass media might have on the English learning of students who are 14-15 years old and have as mother tongue a Germanic language. In order to get the material required to demonstrate that mass media helps a lot when learning a foreign language I need students who suit the characteristics named before to answer a short test which can be found in www.7il.net/test/

If I write here is because I would like you to help me and make your students answer the test; this would really help me a lot.

If you want to ask me anything you can send me an e-mail to cadenajasmine@hotmail.com

Moreover, if you are in contact with other schools in Germanic countries (this means: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, the German part of Switzerland, Faero Islands (DK). Iceland...) I also would be very pleased if you could tell them about my project and send them the URL where my test can be found.

I hope you would be so kind as to help me

Yours sincerely,
Jasmine Cadena

P.S. Please, note that I am looking for students who are 14-15 years old, so please, do not answer the test yourself, this will not help me. I need ONLY students who are 14-15 years old.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.