Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: Canada Pension Plan.(ODD2226)

Zeshan Habib
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:45:15 04/11/09 Sat

Even if you have many years of experience, you do not automatically have the right to practise your trade or profession in Canada.In most cases, you will need to have your credentials assessed to see whether you need more training, education or Canadian work experience before being qualified to practise.You may wish to get your credentials evaluated before you leave for Canada. The following organizations can tell you how to get your credentials assessed.The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials Web site (www.cicic.ca) has information on academic and occupational credentials for all of Canada and lists nearly 200 professions and trades, in alphabetical order.When you click on your profession or trade, you will find a link to the address and telephone number of the professional or trade association, the addresses and telephone numbers of provincial evaluation services and regulatory agencies, and labour market information (for example, whether there is a demand for people with your particular trade or profession). You will also be able to find out whether your profession or trade is regulated.The Centre does not grant equivalencies or assess credentials. It gives advice and refers newcomers to sources of help. To contact the Centre by mail, write to: visit: http://settlement_in_canada.sitesled.com/eduassess.htm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.