[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:02:46 06/27/08 Fri
Author: Get a life
Subject: Re: eliza hutton
In reply to:
's message, "Re: eliza hutton" on 08:50:36 07/23/06 Sun
This is a lie. Eliza had never stalked anyone in her life and never would, nor did she have a baby out of wedlock or any that other garbage printed here.
She had the most traumatic experience of her life when she lost Brandon, and has never been the same since but she is a much stronger person than I ever could be. Yes, I do know her and I am sick to death of Brandon Lee/The Crow fanatics starting and creating rumors all because they are jealous of what she meant to Brandon. GROW THE FUCK UP and just leave the woman alone. Brandon was a sweet guy who was so dedicated to Eliza from the day they met, and she him. None of you will ever understand what those two meant to each other and it is a miracle that Eliza was able to pull through her grief.
Eliza has been stalked herself a few times by losers obsessed with Brandon and has had to take severe measures to assure her privacy. She had a very hard time after losing Brandon but she is a strong lady and has tried her best to live a life Brandon would be proud of her for having. She is married now (to a very kind and patient man) but it was over 10 years after she had been widowed. She did not date for 9 years (at which time she met her now husband) after Brandon died ...think about that you worms - 9 years. There is not a day that goes by that she does not think of Brandon and will always love and miss him. How dare you make up malicious gossip about someone you never have met, known or have spoken to.
Eliza Hutton is one of the most courageous and strongest people I have ever know and I am proud to call her my friend. Brandon (who I also knew) would be disgusted as I am. Eliza is too much a lady to even give any such lies on the internet any of her time, but if you want the truth there it is.
I really hope you never have to deal with the loss of your spouse and soulmate like Eliza did, but if any of you did you would wish for the type of strength and dignity Eliza has always displayed. She was forever changed by Brandon's death but she is truly an inspiration to those of us who know her. Brandon would be so proud of her. So stop bitching about people you never knew and live your own life.
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
- Re: eliza hutton -- Kiara - Brandon Lee Group, 04:39:24 09/29/08 Mon
- Re: eliza hutton -- Reinhardt, 14:23:26 12/16/08 Tue
- Re: eliza hutton -- KP, 05:28:05 03/14/09 Sat
- Re: eliza hutton -- Alicia (Very good answer), 12:06:03 12/02/11 Fri
- Re: eliza hutton -- Vanessa, 17:19:13 06/05/12 Tue
- Re: eliza hutton -- Mya, 14:42:52 03/03/13 Sun
- Re: eliza hutton -- Tugba (Where is she now? still alive?), 17:29:04 07/15/13 Mon
- Re: eliza hutton -- don petty (so sad), 07:46:05 09/04/13 Wed
- Re: eliza hutton -- Mars, 00:22:07 03/05/16 Sat
- Re: eliza hutton -- Brandon Lee, 06:38:08 08/10/16 Wed
- Re: eliza hutton -- Michaelle, 16:43:10 11/05/16 Sat
- Re: eliza hutton -- Barbara, 09:38:11 02/08/17 Wed
- Re: eliza hutton -- Claire (Moore), 19:01:56 05/01/18 Tue
[ Contact Forum Admin ]
Forum timezone: GMT-8|
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.