VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:39:31 04/12/02 Fri
Author: Scarlett
Subject: Re: Ghost Husband
In reply to: Kikyo 's message, "Re: Ghost Husband" on 07:43:39 04/08/02 Mon

Hi friend,

What a tremendous "consolation" you got there!! Whatever you have commented are so true. Qi Xuan went over the board after he was disfigured. All he cares was himself and no one else. He was so forceful in getting rid of Le Mei without taking into account how badly he hurts her.

I sometimes see him as a selfish creature. One thing that always amazes me each time I watch Ghost Husband is the great performance by Lee Zhi Xi and Yue Ling's excellent expression. I am firm in my belief that a similar love story will not come along in my lifetime. A blend of perfection.

Just IF you are not aware, you can download the MTV performed by Yue Ling and Cheng Chee Hwa (one of the theme song from ghost husband) at the multimedia site.

Thanks for this interesting comments.

Scarlett

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.