VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:57:11 06/08/02 Sat
Author: Michi
Subject: Re: Michele Reis
In reply to: Scarlett 's message, "Re: Michele Reis" on 21:57:08 06/07/02 Fri

Scarlet,

What the jap dorama 'Under the same roof' was aired in TV2? Why u never told me.. i always want to watch it!!!! I dunno Tv2 show it!! So whats the new dorama?

Yea i agree with you about Michele beauty, i cant wait to watch 'Irresistible Women' The casts of the movie are: Michele, Kelly Lin , Karen Mok and Suki Kwan. As usual HK comedy movie!!! Yesterday i watched 'Women From Mars' Funny and crazy, my sis said its so disgusting =P ok lar... i like Michael Wong!! I dont like the female casts =p

Anyway, i always bought Love Undercover yesterday. Nice too!! I like both Miriam and Daniel Wu!! ^_^ Daniel is so tall! I searched for him yesterday and he was side by side with Edison , and my god Edison look so short!! Or maybe Daniel is too tall ! I always like Daniel but i just cant stand his XXX rated movie =P

So you mean you have a copy of 'For Better Or Worse' novel? Cool !! You must be so happy to have it! Good for you!

So thats all for now! Do keep in touch ^_^
Thanks!

Bye

Always,
Michi

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.