VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:26:01 01/31/02 Thu
Author: Scarlett
Subject: Re: Scarlett
In reply to: Funn Lim 's message, "Scarlett" on 11:05:32 01/27/02 Sun

Funn,

The gathering that was proposed for 1-3 December in Penang was cancelled. Xiao Yan went to Hong Kong that time and the response wasn't really that good either so we have called it off.

I didn't put up the members e-mail address due to the confidentiality and am not quite sure whether they would be happy if their address are revealed. Anyway, if you want, perhaps Xiao Yan's site would be your last resort. She has listed down all the member e-mails.

This fan house was officially opened on 15 October 2000 and reopened (due to server failure) on 25 May 2001. I will need to get back to you on the correspondence address for Yue Ling.

Most of the songs are in CD format and one in cassettee. I played it through cd player. In this case, what category does it belong to, wav or mp3? You got to really guide me through this. I have no idea at all how to upload song to the net.

Ja,

Scarlett

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.