VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]

message board for airbrush enthusiasts
Welcome to the message board of Anything Airbrushed plus. This message board is for our visitors as well as airbrush enthusiasts to leave their comments and questions. Be sure to visit our web site at
http://www.anythingairbrushed.com

Subject: airbrushing tshirts

Author:
patti
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:47:56 11/10/03 Mon

i bought a paasche vls set and i want to start airbrushing tshirts. what kind of compressor should i buy? and how much psi is needed?
Replies:
Subject: how to paint a snowboard

Author:
sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:59:27 11/05/03 Wed

okay, I've researched how to paint a snowboard and haven't come up with anything that is of much use. If anyone could tell me the process it would take to prep a board for airbrushing, the type of paint to use, etc, I would really appreciate it.
Replies:
Subject: glow airbrush paint request

Author:
R Busby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:49:17 12/19/03 Fri

Hi Floks
Looking to purchase glow paint to airbrush female bodies for an upcoming event in the Caribbean.
I'm not an artist but will find someone on the island to do the event.
Please respond with apint ditributor or retail store with prices in the Florida area, maybe from MIA, so that we can get the product inthe month of Jan 04
Or send email directly
Replies:
Subject: summer glow

Author:
jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:24:09 12/09/03 Tue

check out summer glow products!!!we have a winter special 1 gallon of spray 1 compressor,1 gun and training video for 500.00 dollers!!!!!!!!!
Subject: airbrush tanning help

Author:
joe paso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:33:18 12/05/03 Fri

Hi... I'm trying to find a formula for Airbrush Tanning!
Is there any way you can help me?
Thank you
Joe Paso
Replies:
Subject: mystic airbrush tan????

Author:
Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:45:44 10/19/03 Sun

I have been using tanning beds for about a year now and I am begining to get a little hesitant about it. I know its not good for my skin...but i love being tan!! haha :) so anyway...a local tanning salon has an advertisement for their new mystic airbrush tanning. I am curious to what this is???!!! how it works...prices erc. any help would be much appreciated! thanks so much!

jen
Replies:
Subject: Re: airbrush tanning

Author:
Beth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:34:52 11/16/03 Sun

I went and sprayed my self using the TechnoTan spray on sun tan system and its fantastic!
the results are amazing

here is the website about it all

http://www.technotan.com.au
Subject: AWESOME NEW AIRBRUSH TANNING

Author:
Nikki
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:20 10/28/03 Tue

I saw quite a few postings from people looking for the best airbrush tanning system. I'll save you guys all the time and money I went through researching the industry. I bought two systems that ended up being a complete waste of money before I found this one.

I just purchased my system from Million Dollar Tan. Every part of their system and company was exactly what I was looking for. Their tanning solution is a great natural looking color, that actually gets you really tan. Their equipment is very high quality and they use more of a spray gun, rather than an airbrush. This allows you to tan so much faster and more accurately.

But the final point that really sold me on the company was their customer service. They have a continuous support program where they give you as much help as you need. They offer complete personal training and really take the time to help you set up your sunless tanning business. From start to finish, Million Dollar Tan is the best in the industry.

Here's their website if you want to check it out: www.MillionDollarTan.com.

Hope this helps!
Nikki
Subject: Meeting the Teutul's!!!

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:46:50 10/18/03 Sat

I decided to do a cool Paul Teutul Sr. shirt and meet the guyz from OCC. We had a blast.
Tell me what you think.
www.wyzeguyz.com
Subject: airbrush tanning

Author:
sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:02:56 09/22/02 Sun

I am interested in adding airbrush tanning to my salon but am confused by all of the "systems" I've run across. Does anybody know the difference between healthy tan, mystic tan, fantasy tan, safari tan, sunmist, airbrush tanning florida....can you hear me scrathing my head????

thanks sam
Replies:
Subject: Airbrush Tanning

Author:
Christina Fountain
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:07 09/23/03 Tue

I am interested in starting a small airbrush tanning salon. Please send me more information on pricing and ordering.
Replies:
Subject: Airbrush Tanning Kits

Author:
Linda Mikowski
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:34:07 10/14/03 Tue

We have airbrush tanning kits and products at very
reasonable rates. We also offer customer care and instruction.
Subject: Airbrush Tanning

Author:
React Cosmetics
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:52 10/10/03 Fri

We are considering adding an airbrush tanning training video to our product line. I'm curious how many people would be interested. What do you think would be a fair price?

http://www.reactcosmetics.com

React Cosmetics
sales@reactcosmetics.com
Subject: PARTY UPDATE!!

Author:
anythingairbrushed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:30:14 10/04/03 Sat

Hey! Everyone,

2 weeks to go...until our 2003 Airbrush Party!!

We have just been informed that ZEE Products will be attending. Mr. & Mrs. Zee wanted everyone to know that they are looking forward to meeting some of their best customers. They also wanted everyone to know that if you need any merchandise and you want to save on shipping. Then go ahead and give them a call and place an order and they will be happy to bring it with them so you won't have shipping charges....they are such great people.
http://www.zeeprod.com

As We said in our last post. Bear Air will also be attending as well as other surprises.
http://www.bearair.com

So be sure to RSVP...CLOCKS TICKING!!

Here's all the info...
http://www.anythingairbrushed.com/party.html

Michael and the artists of
Anything Airbrushed plus
Subject: 19 Days and counting...PARTY!!

Author:
anythingairbrushed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:51:22 09/30/03 Tue

October 18th is fast approaching people.

Just wanted to remind everyone to get their
RSVP's in ASAP so we know how many to expect.

Here's the link to all the info again...

I did hear from Steve at Bear Air...He will be here with lots of goodies for us to play with and even some goodies to give away.

So get your RSVP's in now..we are all looking forward to meeting all of you!!

Michael and the artists of
Anything Airbrushed plus
Subject: "you say it, I'll spray it "

Author:
Ramiro
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:44:00 09/18/03 Thu

airbrushed helmets
: shirts
: hats
: ceilings murals
: helmets
: license plates
: cars
: motorcycles
: anything you need airbrushed you can contact me at
: reksart@yahoo.com
: and check out my cool stuff at:

http//photos.yahoo.com/reksart
Replies:
Subject: Basic Airbrush help

Author:
Jack
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:32:51 09/23/03 Tue

hi my name is jack. im 15 and i just started airbrushing. Right now im interested in letterng and some stencels. Becuase of my age moneys kinda a problem but i do have a badger 350 with a medium tip and im looking ito a fine tip which is being shiped in a week or so. im thinking about getting a badger 175 or 155 if you have any suggestios pleas suggest them. I wanna know how you got started. I'm working on letters and not succeding if you have any hints or templates(not stencels like pictures) to look at of an alphabet would be really helpfull. I spend so much money at carnavals and things like six flags having my name written in flames and difernt things and in septeember i got the 350 it wasn't the cheapest but wasn't even close to the high priced 1's. Im working with a aircompressor thats kinda loud if im right its a mini pancake aircompressor and has a lot of power its brand new actually bout it at a tool sale. I hae it hooked up to the whose that came with the airbrush and to aonther hose and the air leaks a little got any suggestions? fading is one of the things i want to lear the most. darkblues,down to light would be wonderfull but lets face it i wontbe there till maybe months to years i know but little tips would be great. I know the guyz/gurls i talk to that do the airbrush tshirts which i started wanting to do but then a guy charged me 30 to write on my binder (second week of having my airbrush) it was at the BIG E if you heard of it and i payed maybe 60 for the airbrush then i realized i could do it my self i come reall close but the airbush causes the problem because the fine lines and the (cant explain it i know you probaly have a name for it) but its a circle o------o and i thought it was beause im holding it in the same spot but even wen i go quick. im thinking its the airpressure but im not sure what i buy to stop it. i would love lots of hints and suggestions and email them to me at Littlefatjack@aol.com and for subject please put Airbrush help thank you
Replies:
Subject: aaliyah merchandise needed............ like now!

Author:
Dark Angel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:26:32 09/21/03 Sun

doz any ov u out der kno wer i can get ne aaliyah topz bagz ect?
Subject: looking for diffferent technics of appying airbrushing tan

Author:
judith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:49:14 09/19/03 Fri

i have only just started with the airbrush tanning in my salon, would like to know if any one would like to share their knowledge on the diferent styles of application. thanks judith
Replies:
Subject: Aaliyah and tupac airbrushed

Author:
vanessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:33:52 09/19/03 Fri

im looking for someone who can airbrush me a tshirt on one side aaliyah and on the other tupac or lisa left eye lopez. and if possible it would b 50 dolloars and under. pleaz email me back if you can do this for me. thank you
Replies:
Subject: Airbrush tanning disclaimers

Author:
Kendra VanCleave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:22:47 09/16/03 Tue

Hello
I am bringing an airbrush tanning business into my home area. I am wondering if anyone would be able to answer some questions or maybe direct me to someone who could. For my business I would like to have my clients sign a disclaimer and agreement before doing the procedure and am wondering where can I get some information on this. Is it something I have to put together myself or can I purchase this type of thing through a supplier for this type of business. I know the tanning salons with sunbeds have clients sign client cards before using the facility and I wonder if same goes for airbrush tanning. If you could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Replies:
Subject: Airbrush Party!

Author:
anythingairbrushed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:32:58 09/16/03 Tue

Hey fellow Airbrushers,

The Gang at Anything Airbrushed plus is doing it again
this year.....AIRBRUSH PARTY 2003

We enjoyed last year so much we thought we would do it
again. So we hope to see everyone from last year as
well as all the new faces on this board.

When: October 18th 2003
Where: Anything Airbrushed plus
3739 Glenmore ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
(513)-662-5400
Time: 4:00pm-12:00am

Check out ...
For all the details

This years party takes place during Ohio's
TALL STACKS Celebration
http://www.tallstacks.com
The nations largest gathering of Riverboats...what an
awesome sight!!..So it gives you even more of a reason
to make a trip here to Cincinnati.

Please RSVP to us...ASAP!!

Remember..No Charge! ...just Good food drink and Great
Airbrush FUN!

Michael
Anything Airbrushed plus
Subject: Airbrush Car Tag

Author:
Meredith
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:00:09 09/12/03 Fri

I am looking for a medieval- camelot themed airbrushed license tag for the front of my car.
Subject: airbrush artist needed immediately

Author:
Todd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:45:53 09/03/03 Wed

we need an airbrush artist in the ft. lauderdale area to do some pics on a bounce house. Time is very limited so if you are in the area, we need you now, please. Contact me @ dinghymn03@aol.com or call 954-527-1399
Thanks all
Subject: Cincinnati PARTY

Author:
anythingairbrushed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:12:47 08/22/03 Fri

Hey fellow Airbrushers,

The Gang at Anything Airbrushed plus is doing it again this year.....AIRBRUSH PARTY 2003

We enjoyed last year so much we thought we would do it again. So we hope to see everyone from last year as well as all the new faces on this board.

When: October 18th 2003
Where: Anything Airbrushed plus
3739 Glenmore ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
(513)-662-5400
Time: 4:00pm-12:00am

Check out ...
For all the details

This years party takes place during Ohio's
TALL STACKS Celebration
http://www.tallstacks.com
The nations largest gathering of Riverboats...what an awesome sight!!..So it gives you even more of a reason to make a trip here to Cincinnati.

Please RSVP to us...ASAP!!

Remember..No Charge! ...just Good food drink and Great Airbrush FUN!!

Well..we're off to The "BEARAIR" Party in Boston..hope to see some you you there!

Michael
Anything Airbrushed plus
Replies:
Subject: new to airbrush- need direction

Author:
wayne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:32:34 08/22/03 Fri

I'm new to airbrushing, I just bought the pasche vl to start. I want to paint helmets, cycles...anything to turn into a business. I'm assuming the key is how to use layers of color for realistic effect? I've also had problems w/ my brush clogging and the trigger not working until I change needles. Can you buy different needles for smaller more detailed work. Any info to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. thx
Replies:
Subject: airbrush tanning?

Author:
joe paso
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:34:08 08/28/03 Thu

I've been an airbrush artist for over 20 years, doing t-shirts, murals, ladies bodies, ect,ect.
I'm just getting into airbrush tanning and I'm going to start with "Amber Mist" sold by Paasche Airbrush Company. Since that's the only airbrush I've ever used and it's a great product, I feel like I can trust them.
Does anyone know about this system? If any of you all have any information that could help me, I'd love ya forever if you pass it on to me.
Thanks... Joe Paso
Replies:
Subject: Air brush Tanning Canada

Author:
Samantha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:01:13 08/28/03 Thu

Just wondering what everyones opinion is on Airbrush tanning period, has anyone found the perfect product, I am also in Canada, very new here, but I have a lot of knowledge, and have paid for it sadly and lost a lot .. of it. Wondering how everyone is doing, and if anyone is on the westcoast lets help each other other, I don't believe in competition I believe in customer service and keeping them coming back, it is going to hit my City fast who else is in Canada? I noticed another Sam? INteresting where are you all located...thanks
Subject: Sorry, just can't spell this morning

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:10:42 08/27/03 Wed

Totally Air Tan:)
Subject: Tottaly Air Tan

Author:
Linda Mikowski
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:07:12 08/27/03 Wed

We airbrush tanning kits and products at very reasonable rates. We also provide training at your location for an additional charge.
http://totallyairtan.com/
Subject: The best Tanning Solution

Author:
Kristen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:20:27 07/16/03 Wed

I am new to spray tanning and I am getting ready to order the solution and power drops. But before I spend so much money can anybody please give me some feedback? Which solution is the best to use ProTan or Sunny Buns by safari? And can you use the power drops with any solution? Thanks for the info.
Kristen
Replies:
Subject: Airbrush Tannning Training

Author:
Cheryl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:48:30 08/21/03 Thu

I am looking for a training center/school for airbrush tanning in or around the Sacramento area even into San Francisco. Does anyone have any suggestions? THX CJM
Replies:
Subject: airbrush needle widths

Author:
becca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:06:11 08/18/03 Mon

okay, i just got an airbrush, basically because i hate brush strokes and do a lot of shading in my artwork. i was wondering what each of the different sizes of needles and tips do? I have a 5, 3, and 1. so far, i've been using the the 3. Does the 5 or the 1 spay a thinner line?
thanx
Replies:
Subject: New Solution

Author:
JoAnn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:47:16 08/19/03 Tue

I have a solution that my husband has developed. It is 10.2% DHA and the color guide is dark with reddish tones. I would like to send some of you a sample along with a short survey to fill out on your thoughts of how you liked it. We have sent samples out to over 150 airbrush professionals, the results have been great for us. If 10 unbaised, people would like to try it, please email me. joannarmstrong@hotmail.com

Thanks,
JoAnn
Subject: Airbrush tanning training video?

Author:
Summer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:20:09 08/08/03 Fri

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a good airbrush tan training video? Also, some salons put a light coat of vaseline on the nails and eyebrows, others do just the nails, and some spray a moisturizer on hands and feet before starting. Does anyone have a preferred method?
Replies:
Subject: Just got airbrush tan-HELP

Author:
Diana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:23:04 08/15/03 Fri

I just got the airbrush tan 4 hours ago and got water on my arm, wiped it off, and now have large color discrepency between arm and spot. Did I just wash off the bronzer or will it be a problem 4 hours into the process. Any advice would help. Only so neurotic because I'm in a wedding Sun. so a big spot will look bad.
Replies:
Subject: airbrushing license plates

Author:
pressured colors
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:10:13 08/05/03 Tue

You should use .25 alum. plates. First take a green scurff pad and sand one side. After sanding prime sanded side with airbrush white(prefer Aqua Flow opaque white) or Rust Oleum spray paint. Dry with a hair dryer and paint.
Subject: Crown/tiarra stencil

Author:
melissa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:33 08/02/03 Sat

I am looking for a crown/tiarra stencil for air brush tattooing. So far I have not come across one. I would like it to be fairly ornate.
Thanks in advance!
Subject: Building A Superior Airbrushing Tradeshow Booth

Author:
Randy Johnson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:00:10 08/01/03 Fri

Hello - I need to find a pro shop for airbrushing tools and supply here in the Sacramento area. Someone who can help me build a superior airbrushing tradeshow booth.

Thanks

Randy JOHNSON
Bªdesign. AIR
Subject: Airbrush tanning

Author:
Nicole
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:28:56 07/30/03 Wed

Subject: license plates

Author:
jane brown
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:02:09 07/28/03 Mon

i,m wanting to paint or airbrush license plates
should i use the blank aluminum or the plastic i have never done this before i do a lot of tole painting and some airbrushing. can anyone help me out thank you
Replies:
Subject: Florida Sun in DeLand, Floirda

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:40:00 07/21/03 Mon

Can anyone please give me info. on locating this company? I was told that it takes only half the solution that others do and that is covered better. If anyone has an addy. or phono # please post it and thanks in advance for your help.
Replies:
Subject: Fantasy Tan v. Startan

Author:
Kelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:19:47 07/26/03 Sat

I'm looking to purchase an airbrush tanning system and am torn between Fantasy Tan and Startan. Can anyone help me with my decision?
Subject: aerosol tan

Author:
Debbie Holt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:08:01 07/25/03 Fri

Hi I have salons in Australia and am very interested in your aerosol tan product, especially as a national distributor. Can you please contact me as soon as possible via e-mail. My e-mail address is:
rapunzel@bigpond.com.au

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you,
Debbie Holt
Subject: Sunny Buns by Safari Airbrush Excursion out of Tampa, Florida

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:02:11 07/17/03 Thu

Can anyone please tell me how to contact this company? I am very interested in their product. Thanks for the help.
Replies:
Subject: Re: Color and Fragrance Customizable Airbrush Tanning System

Author:
Tammie Self
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:53 03/20/03 Thu

>>>I am sending this in response to your product. I would like more information if I could. Please forward pricing and reorder information and also product info if you can. You can send via fax 403-562-2204 or email. I am looking at starting a salon in conjunction with an existing business. It seems this type of tanning product may be what I am looking for. Awaiting your reply. I have been a salon owner for two years and have
>tried
>>>many airbrush tanning solutions. Quite frankly, most
>>>of them miss the mark as far as color is concerned.
>>>They are either too red, too orange, too brown, or do
>>>not contain enough color. Prior to opening my salons,
>>>I was the VP of Sales, Marketing, and Product
>>>Development for Jan Tana Corp., the most respected
>>>name in hand applied tanning products for amateur and
>>>professional athletes. I have a complete and thorough
>>>understanding of the sunless tanning market as well
>as
>>>the chemistry behind a successful product line. I
>have
>>>personally tanned thousands of people both by hand
>and
>>>with an airbrush. I have taken this knowledge along
>>>with all the feedback I received from my clients and
>>>developed The Scentual Sun Airbrush Tanning System.
>>>
>>>The Scentual Sun TM Tanning System currently in the
>>>process of being patented, was designed with the
>>>client in mind taking into consideration
>>>individualized needs.
>>>Custom blending of color allows you to please even
>the
>>>most dicriminating taste. The ability to fragrance
>>>customize from unscented to a choice of six different
>>>fragrances is also a client pleaser.
>>>
>>>The Scentual Sun Moisturizing Tan Extender, a high
>>>quality moisturizer with a small concentration of
>DHA,
>>>allows the customer to extend their tan for up to two
>>>weeks and keep it smooth and even looking throughout
>>>its duration. It is fragrance and color customizable
>>>as well. The clients love it and it is also an
>>>additional "profit" center for the salon.
>>>
>>>My company also sells only the finest professional
>>>quality compressors, airbrushes, and complete systems
>>>designed to meet the specific needs of your business
>>>based on the number of stations you require. Proper
>>>compressor sizing is critical to the longevity of the
>>>equipment and is based on frequency of use, number of
>>>airbrushes able to run simultaneously off the same
>>>unit, heat build up etc. Sure you can buy a cheap kit
>>>but you'll get what you pay for.
>>>We sell everything seperately or in packages. The
>>>choice is yours.
>>>
>>>With the Scentual Sun Tanning System you can satisfy
>>>everyone from the business man or women to pageant
>>>contestants and bodybuilders. This technology is
>>>available from no other vendor yet is still
>>>competitively priced.
>>>If you are interested in offering your clients the
>>>most choices for their money, this is the system for
>>>you. The satisfied customer keeps on coming back and
>>>is the best advertising you can get. Even better,
>it's
>>>free advertising.
>>>
>>>In addition to a great system we also include
>complete
>>>training, technical support, and marketing materials
>>>that can be customized for your business. Our systems
>>>are salon tested and you complete satisfaction is
>>>guaranteed.
>>>
>>>If you would like to sample the products, sample
>packs
>>>are available. Feel free to email me or call me
>>>directly at 434-386- 9600. You'll be glad you did.
>>I WOULD LIKE TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR
>>PRODUCT, PRICES. OR HOW TO BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR. I
>>LIVE IN TORONTO -ONTARIO CANADA.
Replies:

Author:
scott rdford
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:16:55 04/04/03 Fri

>Wow I have never seen so many sharks trying to sell
>Tanning Solutions. Email me. I know where to get the
>best solutions for about 150.00 a gallon. I'll give
>you the distributors name and number. They are a real
>distributor 1 step away from the manufacturer (not
>somebody that works out of their basement like the
>majority of the ones out there..) Who knows how many
>men are on the totem pole with these other people.
who is the distributor
Replies:
Subject: airbrush body bronzing

Author:
barbara rinaldi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:15:27 06/12/03 Thu

I am looking for professional airbrush body tanning
training. Are there any individuals or locations where
application techniques are illustrated. Is there
anyone in NY/Westchester area that would do in-house
training
Replies:
Subject: airbrush tanning

Author:
Kris Gold
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:56:08 07/09/03 Wed

I live in toronto Canada and am starting my own airbrush tanning business and am wondering if there are any distributors in the country.
Subject: Re: airbrush tan in a can partnership in Europe

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:09:28 06/08/03 Sun

Hello. I've just read the message regarding "Tan in a Can". I'm living in the Middle East and would be very interested in this concept myself. I would really appreciate if somebody could contact me in regards to this. Thanking you very much

Lisa
Replies:
Subject: airbrsuh tanning business

Author:
Eva
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:19 07/06/03 Sun

Mark , I all ready buy from Biddicombe, in fact I relabel and sell your product, however whats the point, why should someone buy from me when they can just go to you direct. Im sorry I spent so much money setting myself up to sell for Biddicombe.
Replies:
Subject: WOW! WHAT A BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:26 07/01/03 Tue

Would you like to be a distributor for the BEST airbrush tanning products on the market? Our products are used worldwide by some of the most recognizable names in airbrush tanning and tanning salons.

Would you like to be able to purchase airbrush tanning solution and other tanning products (for tanning beds & sun tanning) at a fraction of the retail price?

Would you like to sell your products to other vendors…salons, spas, individuals?

This is an excellent opportunity for those who:

**Want an affordable business opportunity
**Want to set their own hours
**Want to set their own pricing structure
**Already have a salon or tanning business and want to get the BEST prices
**Want to sell products online or in person
**Income potential is unlimited! You can make extra spending money or make it an entire business! The choice is yours…you are your own boss!

THIS IS NOT A PYRAMID OR GET RICH QUICK SCHEME! YOU WILL BE BUYING DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER!

For more information, contact MARK at Biddiscombe Laboratories, Inc.
1-800-258-3313 ext. 211
Replies:
Subject: pricing

Author:
will
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:17:27 06/25/03 Wed

i wanted to know how much would it cost to design a t shirt with a picture of a pitbull chewing a piece of raw meat in its mouth.this would be a logo for our organization which is called raw.
Subject: I want to start tanning and make-up airbrush in Europe

Author:
Minoe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:32:23 06/21/03 Sat

I'm looking for distributors who can help me starting up a tanning and make-up airbrush salon in Europe. I want to get in contact with suppliers that can convince me to work with them (explanation about the product, references, conditions, after-sales policy are very important issues). But if anyone has any information on this subject it is more than welcome; Please contact me at la_pebble@hotmail.com
Subject: LOCATION

Author:
BETH SEAGRAVES
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:12:16 06/16/03 Mon

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED. IF YOU R A BUSINESS OUR JUST ON YOUR OWN. I HAVE SEEN SOME OF YOUR HELMETS AND I REALLY LOVE THEM. I HEARD YOU WERE AT JOHN BISHOP PARK TO DO SOME HELMETS. I AM SO INTERRESTED IN GETTING MY DAUGHTERS HELMET DONE SO COULD YOU PLEASE WRITE ME BACK AND LET ME KNOW. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Subject: painting a mirror

Author:
Bianca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:28 06/14/03 Sat

Hi
I am oil paint artist on canvas...I am very interested to develop technic on a mirror but not transparent...I like to use front of the mirror and paint landscape.....mainly snow scenery as i specialize in that field...Can u help me with technic...what kind a paint to use, how do u prime or prepare mirror and is there a book on this somewhere
Thank u for your help. My email is myart4u@earthlink.net
Bianca
Subject: Re: Best local for airbrushing in Atlanta and Miami

Author:
pgprincesa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:59:12 06/10/03 Tue

Hi everyone,

I am living in between Atlanta and Miami, and I need to find the best places for airbrush tanning. I believe it is an absolute blessing in disguise, but I also believe that in order for it to look authentic it has to be applied by a properly trained invdividual and with very GOOD, high quality products. Any suggestions? I appreciate your assistance. Thanks, pg
Subject: Tan in a Can

Author:
Lisa Dent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:35:43 06/08/03 Sun

Hello,

I'm very interested to know more about Tan in a can. I have an airbrushing business in the Middle East and would like to know where this is produced, how much and how I can obtain it.

Looking forward to any replies.

Thank you

Lisa Dent

My email is catcaty@hotmail.com

Author:
Linda Owens
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:40:05 06/06/03 Fri

>I am looking for a tanning system for my salon. Any help you could give would be appreciated.

Thank-you,

Linda
Subject: Re: airbrushing T-shirts

Author:
julio c. moreno
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:32:21 06/06/03 Fri

>i would like to subscribe to your airbrush monthly magazine.my address is (2024 w. algonquin rd.#6-a mount prospect il. 60056) thks.
>
>
>
>
>
>Go to the West Coast Airbrush site.Sign up and join
>the the airbrush forum(BB)www.westcoastairbrush.com
>There is a lot info there and nice people there.Todd
>Bemis
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>>Where or is there a place to get airbrush stencils
>for
>>>t-shirts? In the past I have seen many airbrush
>stands
>>>and they all seem to have the exact same designs , so
>>>I am sure that there is somewhere that they all get
>>>the designs from.
Subject: "Fine Powder" problem, any ideas?

Author:
Sander van Sinttruye
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:43:34 05/27/03 Tue

Hi there,
I'm doing some airbrush work om plastic car models.
But i keep getting some sort of "fine powder" on top
of the area's wich i just airbrushed. This is realy
frustrating! I use a 0,2 mm airbrush. I must say
that i'm new to this all, so I was wondering
if any of you could help me on this?

Thanks!
Subject: Re: Things u airbrush

Author:
chris jackson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:49:28 05/23/03 Fri

>I want to know if i give u a picture of someone would
>u airbrush it and if i gave u a Letter design could u
>put it on sneakers can u get back to me asap. thanks
Subject: Looking for work

Author:
Rebecca Dodge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:04:02 05/21/03 Wed

Airbrush artist in NE Ohio looking for work; helmets, t-shirts, etc. Not doing metal yet. But soon. Please contact me @ blownaway_airbrushing@hotmail.com.

-Becky
Subject: Which airbrush sytem/solution is best?

Author:
Helen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:57:09 05/11/03 Sun

Last year I spent a fortune on going to a spa for Fantasy Tan sessions, and want to get my own system. I'm considering USA Tan or Totally Tan. Which system would anyone in the know recommend and which solution?

Thanks much,
Helen
Replies:
Subject: Airbrush Tan

Author:
Tina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:21 05/02/03 Fri

I am using Sunny Buns by Safari Airbrush Excursions out of Tampa. Anyone know the product? There is one other salon in my county, they use Florida Tan. How is Florid Tan? Anyone know? Please, let me know. Thanks.
Subject: research

Author:
Angela
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:25:25 03/10/03 Mon

Iam writing a research paper on sunless airbrush tanning, any information that you would have regarding this topic would be useful. Is their anyone intersested in being interviewed through email? Thank you.

Angela
Replies:
Subject: Fantasy Tan

Author:
Rose Parker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:35:20 03/11/03 Tue

I've been reading many of the posted messages. I just want to warn you...STAY AWAY FROM FANTASY TAN! Yes they have a decent spray, but they will rip you off. Trust me, it happened to me. There are other sprays out there that are just as good. If you must use them, beware...they have terrible business ethics. Call the people who have bought systems from them directly....find out for yourself.
Replies:
Subject: airbrushed shoes

Author:
anythingairbrushed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:12:28 03/22/03 Sat

You want custom airbrushed shoes...we can do them

Check us out...

Replies:
Subject: batting helmets

Author:
anythingairbrushed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:54:54 03/22/03 Sat

Well it's that time of year again folks..."Batting Helmet"
season...check us out for all your batting helmet needs.

Replies:
Subject: Airbrushed shoes

Author:
www.igorstshirts.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:41:25 04/26/03 Sat

We airbrush Air Force Ones at igorstshirts.com
Subject: Airbrushed shoes

Author:
www.igorstshirts.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:28:22 04/26/03 Sat

tupac shoes at www.igorstshirts.com
Subject: Airbrushed license plates

Author:
Igorstshirts.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:24:13 04/26/03 Sat

Airbrushed license plates at www.igorstshirts.com
Subject: AirBrush Tanning

Author:
Beth Sanchez
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:06 03/24/03 Mon

Does anyone know where I could find a good airbrush tanning salon in New York I live in New York. But I will be traveling to Miami and Orlando in the next month does anyone know of a place there. Please contact me.

Thank You
Beth
Replies:
Subject: Airbrushed Panties

Author:
Igor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:08 04/23/03 Wed

We airbrush panties at www.igorstshirts.com
Subject: Airbrushed griptape

Author:
igor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:32:37 04/23/03 Wed

We Airbrush Griptape at www.Igorstshirts.com
Replies:
Subject: airbrushed shoes

Author:
igor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:22:12 04/23/03 Wed

http://www.igorstshirts.com/airbrushing_shoes.htm
Subject: Iwata HP-B blows bubbles

Author:
frustrated
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:23:58 04/07/03 Mon

I'm completely baffled. My HP-B blows bubbles back into the cup at low pressure and will not spray even water below about 25 psi. The needle, nozzle cap and fluid nozzle are in good condition and are absolutely clean (checked under a microscope). I tried some beeswax on the cap and nozzle threads just in case there is a leak somewhere but no joy. My HP-C, on the other hand is about the same age, has enjoyed the same care and it performs flawlessly. Anyone got any ideas?
Replies:
Subject: i sell jordans.throwbacks,af1's,timbs,sidkicks email me

Author:
chicago_buddy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:06:08 04/18/03 Fri

I sell
jordans(1-18)-70
af1's-60
timbs-60
Any throwbacks-100-120
sidekicks-100
if you want to buy email me at chicago_buddy@yahoo.com FAST!!!!!
Subject: I GOT THE BEST HOOK UP ON SHOES READ>>>>>>>

Author:
w5687buddy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:58:22 04/18/03 Fri

I got the hook up on shoes af1's for 50-55 dollars jordans55-60 dollars (1-18) timbs-65 dollras throwback jersey 100-150 EMAIL ME AT W5687buddy@aol.com and i got a throwback HOOK UP TO email me at W5687buddy@aol.com this is a supplier list THE GREATEAST AND THE LEGITEST SUPPLIER LIST EVERYONE USE THEM EVEN TH BIG WEB SITES SO IF YOU WANT TO START YOU SHOE COLLECTION EMAIL ME AT W5687buddy@aol.com for the supplier i will sell hem to you for cheap NOT LIKE OTHER PEOPLE WHO SELL HEM FOR 300$ DOLLARS I PROMISE YOU IT WILL BE UNDER 20$ or even LESS EMAIL FAST AT W568buddy@aol.com for the supplier email me back FAST!!!!! don't reply just email me FAST AND I HAVE SIDEKCIK HOOK UP AND JACOB & CO> HOOK UP EMAIL ME !!!!!
Subject: Arkansas Airbrush tanning

Author:
Ashley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:28 04/10/03 Thu

I was wondering if there was a salon or spa in Arkansas that does airbrush tanning?
Replies:
Subject: The best DHA?

Author:
runutts
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:29:09 02/13/03 Thu

I've been reading all the posts, trying to get as much info on this airbrushed tanning business. I think all of these distributors of DHA should put their money where their mouth is and send me a free DHA sample. If theirs is 'the best' then PROVE it! If anyone has comments, suggestions etc, feel free to email me! runutts2000@yahoo.com

Renee
Replies:
Subject: need a website?are you on a budget?

Author:
crystal beauty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:52:13 04/09/03 Wed

THEN LOOK NO FURTHER EMAIL ME FOR PRICING ON WEBSITE DESIGN

CUSTOM GRAPHICS ,WEBSITE MAINTANCE,

PERHAPS YOU ARE ON A BUDGET ...WELL LET US DO YOUR SITE AT A PRICE THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU .

EMAIL US AT crystalbeauty2@netscape.net

WE ALSO HAVE A MONTHLY NEWSPAPER GOING OUT ASK ABOUT ADVERTISING WITH US .
Subject: help and information please on Af1's

Author:
fried chicken please
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:46:22 04/08/03 Tue

Yo, im gettin a new pair of Af1's soon and i wanted to know how to airbrush them, what kind of paint, a particular brand that has been success ful and what not, i also would like to know(since im not doin an image in the side of the shoe) how i keep the lines tight and keep the paint from not gettin on the parts i dont want it to. should i use tape, what kind? , just telll me all the stuff i need to know to tell my friend who has an airbrush what he needs to do to make it look tight thank you, peace e-mail me, : bumpity3xs@aol.com
Subject: i would like a sample of your product thank you

Author:
bibbi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:27:55 04/06/03 Sun

I would like to be a distributer in london and sell this.
it has to dry in five minutes does this do this.
hope to hear from you soon

bibbi
Subject: Hottest Shoes Out

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:07 04/06/03 Sun

Hello I run one of the hottest selling shoe site on the net I have every shoe possible shoe available I have AF1's, AF2's, Timberlands, Air Max, Jordan's, and even for the ladies Manolo Timbs and acessories, and Even Authentic 100% Mitchell & Ness Jerseys, coming soon high school throwbacks, check it out www.nextlevelkickz.web1000.com
Subject: New Tanning Spray Salons

Author:
Catherine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:20:30 04/05/03 Sat

I live in Montreal
Can anyone tell me where these new tanning salons are that spray you for 3 minutes or something like that. it sounds too good to be true. Please email me back.
Subject: banner

Author:
angela
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:20:49 04/04/03 Fri

I'm making a banner for my children's school from a scavenged tarp from a jungle gym. I need to know if I need to prep it before I paint it, with what kind of paint, and how do I preserve it from the elements?
I am a beginner to airbrush, so all advice is much appreciated.
Thanks! Ang
Subject: Establish Home Business

Author:
Connie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:38:40 03/31/03 Mon

The airbrush self tanner would be a wonderful business
for myself. Can you give me all the information I will
need. Also the prices as well. I had it done to me and
she gave little info, but it seemed to me she didn"t know what she was doing. For one you need lots of light to see all areas of the body, also a venting system for the mist, as well as a large space. Please contact through
my e-mail...or call at 907 356 2396........Thanks
Subject: Airbrush my air force ones

Author:
Ayrika
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:47 03/18/03 Tue

Hello! Im looking for an airbrush airbrush artist or a website that does custom shoes! I wanted my name airbrushed on a pair of nike ari force ones in a garffiti type style. If u have any information for me please email me at Ghettochic3402@aol.com Thanks so much!
Replies:
Subject: Re: Body Air Brush Tanning

Author:
kim baldwin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:48 03/28/03 Fri

>What is the price of the air brush tanning system?
>Send info! How do I get started if I do not have a salon or business?
Replies:
Subject: Airbrush tanning in CLearwater/Tampa/St.Pete

Author:
Kristen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:59:55 03/23/03 Sun

Does anyone know where I can get a sunless airbrush tan in clearwater/tpa/st.pete area?
Replies:

Author:
Sharon Lee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:12:03 03/27/03 Thu

>i own a day spa in florida and have found andark
>airbrush tanning solution it also is in an aerosol it
>works great no one in the usa has this product and we
>can make a lot of money if you have the ablitity to
>sell this product if interested contact me a sunless
>tanning aerosol sprayer people can use at home this
>will sell itself
HI I`am very interested in this spray please send me info. Thnaks.
Sharon
Subject: help mwah

Author:
alecia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:34:01 03/27/03 Thu

okay... i am doing an assignment on airbrushing. got any information about its development or anything. send it too me. or reply
cheers
alecia
Subject: Airbrush Tanning Warehouse

Author:
B. J.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:51 03/25/03 Tue

LISTEN UP FOLKS. AIRBRUSH TANNING WAREHOUSE IS THE SAME COMPANY AS FANTASY TAN. LOOKED UP THE TRADEMARKS AND RECORDS. BOTH ARE IN HILTON HEAD, SC. AND BOTH HAVE SAME STUFF, DIFFERENT LABELS. JUST THOUGHT THAT WAS INTERESTING. I DIDN'T HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THE WAREHOUSE, SO I'M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD TRY FANTASY TAN. ANYONE HERE USE FANTASY TAN?
Subject: Re: air brush self tanning at home

Author:
Laura N.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:26:38 03/25/03 Tue

Never tried Mystic Tan. However, good luck with Fantasy Tan. Had awful time with them.
Subject: a mist on problem

Author:
julia guerreroz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:49:21 03/24/03 Mon

Looking for any salon owners that are experiencing problems with Tom Laughlins Mist On tanning units, specifically lack of prompt service when units malfunction, frequent breakage.
Subject: problems with Laughlins Mist on Systems?

Author:
Julia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:41:19 03/24/03 Mon

Looking for tanning salons that have purchased Mist On Tanning systems in last couple of years that are not functioning properly, falling apart and are not being serviced promptly.
Subject: Free patriotic stencil designs

Author:
Neil
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:36:13 03/24/03 Mon

I have posted free Patriotic stencil designs on my website for use by face/body artists.
Neil
www.getpainted.com

Author:
Don Quinn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:00:13 03/23/03 Sun

>I am interested in Body Air brush Tanning, I am seeking
>a distributor/trainer for this application. You can
>contact me if you are interested in
>getting me started. I need someone who can supply solution, guns,
>training, equipment, information sheet and all. AND I REALIZE THAT THIS
>IS A BOOMING SIDE BUSINESS!!!!!!!!

Author:
Don Quinn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:58:58 03/23/03 Sun

>I am interested in Body Air brush Tanning, I am seeking
>a distributor/trainer for this application. You can
>contact me at (514)745-8457 if you are interested in
>getting me started. I need someone who can supply solution, guns,
>training, equipment, information sheet and all. AND I REALIZE THAT THIS
>IS A BOOMING SIDE BUSINESS!!!!!!!!
Subject: Paint

Author:
neil
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:37:19 02/27/03 Thu

Just got paint for airbrushing tattoos.Does the paint need to be diluted? It is awful thick, and there are no instructions as to anything like that. Any tips on spraying would be helpful. Brand new at this.
Thanks
Subject: pictures

Author:
Leah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:14 03/01/03 Sat

My sister is looking for pictures on softball helmets.
Subject: Black Airbrush artist

Author:
Airbrush by Boss www.tatted.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:30:33 02/24/03 Mon

Do you think a Black man can get in this business a could make alot of money or should I hire some white people to work for me.I have been airbrush for 16 yrs Im doing my first customers thusday.Do you think that matters
Replies:
Subject: How to custom paint a snowboard

Author:
jp
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:56:45 02/25/03 Tue

I need some help on the procces i would need to do to custom paint my snowboard it's top layer is fiber glass i belive. I need the type of paint, primer and sealant. I'm looking to paint it a flat black and do a custom design also being flat red,yellow,forest green, if possible dark flesh tone or light brown and a glossy black.

thanks
jp
Replies:
Subject: sport helmet design

Author:
tim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:14:37 02/25/03 Tue

He paints all types of helmets
(805)732-9953
Subject: Air Brushed tanning

Author:
Eva Bridgewater
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:39:18 02/23/03 Sun

I am a Salon owner that recently got excited about air brushed tanning. After spending a lot of money on the most hyped and expensive system out there I found out that most expensive does not mean the best, it just means I spent twice as much money as I needed to. So what I am trying to do is find out what really is the best company out there. I am also interested in info regarding the tan in a can? Also saw on a post that 95 degee weather is going to affect the product what are we going to do in the summer when product sits on a ups truck? any advice, please contact me, thanks, Eva
Replies:
Subject: real tight airbrushes

Author:
Frederick
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:05:53 12/28/02 Sat

I am looking for someone who can airbrush human-like pictures on shirts or sweatshirts like the airbrush of Aaliyah in Missy's work it video. My email address is ebby08@aol.com. Please hit me up.
Replies:

Author:
Airbrush by Boss
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:24:25 02/24/03 Mon

>>i own a day spa in florida and have found andark
>>airbrush tanning solution it also is in an aerosol it
>>works great no one in the usa has this product and we
>>can make a lot of money if you have the ablitity to
>>sell this product if interested contact me a sunless
>>tanning aerosol sprayer people can use at home this
>>will sell itself
>Hi Linda, I am very intersted in the aeresol spray
>tanning. You can email me at rancher1@stellarnet.com
>Thank you, Paula.
Subject: airbrush help

Author:
Ivan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:28:34 02/08/03 Sat

hi there i was wondering if someone may help me. this is so stupid but i gotta ask. well im new to this airbrush experience and i bought myself a Model 350 single action, external mix, bottom feed air brush. ok i have had it for about 1 wk now and i have tried working with it. i bought acrylic paint to work with . ok now my problem is that i cant get started due to the fact that the airbrush doesnt wanna shoot out the paint. its like if the paint aint being sucked up to be shot. could anyone tell my why my airbrush aint working or is it me that is doing something wrong. please replay back..thanx

ivan
Subject: We have AIRBRUSHED ITEMS!!!

Author:
Just 4 Kicks - www.j4k.ca
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:01:43 02/08/03 Sat

Hi,

We at Just 4 Kicks - www.j4k.ca have the largest selection of airbrushed T-shirts and more!! Check us out Today!

Author:
Liz Havens
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:04:20 02/06/03 Thu

If anyone has info on this product, please email me with all the info. I want to start selling it!

Author:
Adrienne Havens
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:27:40 02/06/03 Thu

I would love info on the aerosol tanning spray, costs, etc. I've been emailing Linda for her to send me info, but she has not yet responded to me. So if anyone out there knows any info on this aerosol tanning email me or call the office at 239-394-1083! Thank you!
Subject: Re: Airbrush Tanning

Author:
marcia palmeter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:39:29 02/06/03 Thu

>>Does anyone know where I can get an Airbrush Tan in
>>Orlando,Florida?
>-------------------------------------------------------
>-----
>YES, YOU CAN CONTACT B.A. WILSON AT EMAIL ADDRESS
>airbrushtanfl@aol.com and she will give you the
>location of her Salon.
>-------------------------------------------------------
>-----

Author:
michelle Carter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:30:37 02/05/03 Wed

>>Does anyone know where I can get an Airbrush Tan in
>>Orlando,Florida?
>try my product tanning solution in an aerosol you can
>tan antwhere send me your address and send you some
>information i'm in clearwater florida come see me and
>make extra money on the side be a part of the team

Author:
jo robinson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:02:11 02/05/03 Wed

>pls. email info on tan in a can asap - urgent!!! Costs, delivery times, plus any extra info please.

Author:
jayne cole
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:00:53 02/05/03 Wed

>pls. email info on tan in a can asap - urgent!!! Costs, delivery times, plus any extra info please.

Author:
Jo Robinson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:12:54 12/14/02 Sat

>>will sell itself
>
>Please call me at 704-364-3895. I am very intersted
>in the product that you are describing, thank you.
Replies:

Author:
Amy Young
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:08:50 01/28/03 Tue

>>will sell itself
>

Author:
Francis and Charity
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:26 10/12/02 Sat

>i own a day spa in florida and have found andark
>airbrush tanning solution it also is in an aerosol it
>works great no one in the usa has this product and we
>can make a lot of money if you have the ablitity to
>sell this product if interested contact me a sunless
>tanning aerosol sprayer people can use at home this
>will sell itself
We have a tanning salon in vegas and want to get into self tanning airbrushing please contact us here is my husband # 1-702-308-0773. We are kinda confused on equipment and solutions on the market
Replies:

Author:
Jo Robinson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:11:52 12/14/02 Sat

>>will sell itself
>

Author:
Nitto Rodriguez
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:57:56 12/08/02 Sun

YES, You can get it done in a place I just opened in Downtown Orlando. Call Skin by Nitto, an Airbrush Tanning Studio. Located at 620 N. Thornton Ave. (1 block west mills & 1 block south of Hwy. 50 - Colonial Dr.) for more info please call 407-999-2662 or visit the web site at www.skinbynitto.com - I'm a Licensed Skin Care Specialist
and for the month of December you can get an extra 25% of the on-line prices. Call and schedule an appointment...Regards, Nitto.
Subject:

Author:
No name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:00:00 12/31/69 Wed

Everytime I log on to this forum I can't help but feel sorry for the innocent people that get sucked into the alligator pit of scams, convincing sales hype, and out right lies that are fueled by one factor, GREED!!! The fact of the matter is every one selling airbrush tanning supplies and solutions in the world is a "COPY-CAT". That's right, Fantasy Tan started the whole industry back in 1997. (No, I don't work for Fantasy Tan either, I am just telling the truth. Don't take my word for it either, do the research.) Since then wanna-bee's started popping up all over the world wanting to jump on the band wagon. 90% of all the copy cat companies are still learning through trial and error what is actually involved in the process of airbrush tanning. 75% of them are husband and wife teams that are running there business out of their garage or basement. 80% of these wanna-bees buy their solutions from the same location (which i will reveal shortly)and just relabel everything. They all come up with their own sales pitches trying to differentiate their products and their company but in reality they are all pretty much the same. I have heard plenty of horrer stories already with people getting scammed by one stop airbrush tanning equipment mom and pop shops. Whatever you do don't get suckered into buying any type of distributorships from these guys. They don't mean a thing. They will offer you exclusive territory which turns out to be worthless because another copy cat can still sell there and burn up your leads and territory. The majority of these so called companies (some are not even registered) buy their solutions from Biddiscombe Laboritories in St. Petersburg Florida. This company made solutions for the big spray booth company "Mystic Tan," and was then later dumped for another manufacturer in Texas. I have tried their solutions and everyone I sprayed turned orange and fades like a lizard. They claim because its oderless its the best. Wrong... The reason why their are fragrances added to tanning solutions is to counter act that nasty fake tan smell on the skin that a client will get from the main ingrediant "DHA" reacting with the outer proteins in the skins surface. There is a lot to learn about airbrush tanning. Remmember, your service will be worthless if you spray people and your tans look like crap. My advice is if you want to learn everything about airbrush tanning...I mean everything, call the origional name brand and creator Fantasy Tan. Beleive me it's worth the money. The tans look real, your skin won't stink or feel sticky and it will fade naturally. They will teach you everything in person one on one in a 4-6 hour training session. They also have 10 different tanning solutions for all different skin types. It's not a one size fits all solution deal. Besides they give you a great reorder price on your future gallon purchases that will make up for the initial investment(actually reorders are cheaper than the copy-cats solution prices) in the long run. On the other hand if your a cheapy and are lookin to do your own thing then please do yourself a favor and buy everything on your own (www.airbrushtanningwarehouse.com) and don't support a wanna-be. (P.S. I don't work for them either.) By far Fantasy Tan has the best solutions in the market place as far as realistic looking tan colorson the body. The next best solutions in the market can be bought direct from the www.airbrushtanningwarehouse.com They have a varriety to choose from and they are less expensive than the wanna-bees. If you need equipment email me at andreavitelli25@aol.com and I will direct you to a reputable store that will give you an in-store and manufacturer warranty that you can count on. (Most of the wanna bees rip all the labels off of their compressors so you don't know what brand you have.)

Thanks for your letter Jennifer,
I thought New Millenium and Y2K Tans sounded pretty funny also.

Just like you, I am tired of all these copy-cats. Oh yeah, I forgot,(sarcasm) "They are just doing it because they are trying to
Main index ] [ Archives: [1] ]
Thanks for visiting
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.