VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:50:18 07/24/04 Sat
Author: Roger R
Subject: Shadow People

When I was about 3 years old (41 years ago) my family and I had moved into a house in Ft Worth Texas. I was awakened by a murmuring of voices, a language that I understood only viscerally, emotionally, as sub-text and not context. As I awoke, I could see these 3D shadows in the room which my little brother and I shared. These shadows were speaking to each other and perceived each other and appeared to be having a violent argument though I could barely hear them. I ordered them to be quiet, and they did so, suddenly aware that I could perceive them. I got out of bed, feeling the urge to go to the bathroom, and walked through one of the shadows to the door. As I passed through it, I could feel its coolness, and a dampness. I turned to look back at them and they had grouped together in the center of the room. I turned back and crossed the hall into the bathroom where one was standing in the shower/bath. I made to turn on the light at which point my dad was suddenly standing there asking what I was doing up. I told him that the shadow people had woke me up and I was going to the bathroom. He asked what people and I told him about the one in the shower, but when I turned around it was gone.

The very distinct feelings that I got all those years ago were these: 1 - The Shadow People can percieve us more easily than we percieve them, but their knowledge of our lack of perception allows them to think that they can act as they like in anonymity - which is completely untrue. 2 - there are schisms among the Shadow People between those who want to harm humans (but haven't ultimately found a way) those that don't and want to protect humans from possible harm, and those that are seeking a way to communicate, to find a human with enough perception to become a 'cultural attache' so to speak.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.