VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:49:01 09/10/04 Fri
Author: Jeremiah Fuglseth
Subject: Illiterate vampires?

It seems to me that immortal, supernatural creatures that are decades, centuries, or even millenia old, would have learned how to spell sometime in the aeons of loneliness that haunt them. For crying out loud, even the fictional vampires, such as those in the Anne Rice stories, or Count Dracule in Bram Stoker's Dracula, are cultured individuals in posession of an excellent verbal repetoire. And even if one could not spell something as simple as "them" , or grasp a fundamental grammatical concept such as capitalizing the letter "i" when it is used in reference to ones self; he or she would surely be aware of the existance of computer tools such as grammar check and spell check, wouldn't you think? And I would also think that if one were a vampire, one would certainly know it. How could you possibly be a vampire and not know? Oh, and by the way dumbasses, the nephilim were not vampires, they were cannibalistic giant human/angel hybrids that were born from the union between a certain, named group of rebellious oath taking angels of God and the daughters of men. I would tell you to try using a concordance to confirm this for yourselves, but I am sure that the intellectual challenges the alphabetical method of organization presents to your feeble minds are far too complex for you to comprehend. You probably don't even know what a concordance is, yet alone how to use one. Quit wasting years of your lives working out the philosophical concepts in "The Vampire Chronicles" that don't exist and get a fucking education; you lamebrain numbskull wannabe original thinkers. Or do the world a favor and pretend you are a lemming instead of a vampire. And go ahead and even write me some hate mail. If you want to write me some real hate mail, here is my address. Jeremiah Fuglseth, 338 1\2 Hurlbut, Crookston, MN., 56716. I welcome the laughs.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.