VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:12:35 03/05/04 Fri
Author: Dan B.
Subject: Vampires or not?

Re Kris'

What is your opinion of this Kris?below>

Looking to meet ? r U ? If u think drinking blood makes one a vampire, ur already fooled and wasting ur time placing a significance to those that do it. U don't find a real vampire, they find U. I know where i have met and seen some. Two in New Orleans and One in LA.

They mingle in areas associated with lots of people. They live actually nowhere. Nowhere is home. The states have more energy profiled by people with the "comforts" of living -if u will. I used to think it would be cool to meet a real vampire, in my mind associated with vampiric thoughts from the movies and stories.

These stories are very far from the truth. Vampires are much lower in numbers compared to the population. They do not necessarily thrive on blood from young females or animals like the bunk brains groups trying to emulate vampirism.

The vampires I met have so much patience, one would die before a vampire gave up his patience. Its their need to swim inside an energy field similar to electricity from people moving or exercising spent energy they feed on to stay alive. If the population were to suddenly decrease especially in the most populated areas, vampires would be losing their life source.

They are pretty intelligent having years to learn something, but not always nice to look at. The lady vampire i met at 2 am in New Orleans. She was very pretty and healthy woman. i thought she was Italian she was so robust and long black hair.
She came into a Bar with about 2 people followed by a tall dark rich hair dude who looked young at first but as he approached the bar real close, his white skin became whiter like it had powder as a mime. His face had wrinkles like an old old man, his eyes were very clear, subtle and never focused on anything.

The female did all the talking, ordering some very fine scotch or something, full in 8 oz glasses. Drank it like it was water. The bar tender glanced once at me at the end to see if I saw what he was watching. Both of them dress in black, very nice clothes. She spoke english to the bar tender and some very old ancient sounding language, like nothing i'd ever heard. Not Italian, French, German, Russian, def not spanish.

The bar tenders attention was controlled by the woman before they left, and he leaned on the bar in her space like he knew them very well and she spoke her foreign tongue to him quietly. With a stone face he looked at the man almost about to kiss him when he stopped and the mans mouth opened slowly but wide and i saw teeth unfold like a snakes fang. The inside of his mouth was the same color as the outside, a pale almost see thru white.

I glimpsed then horrified looked at my drink and hands. Totally shocked I sat motionless until they left afraid to look up at them now. They left soon after, I don't remember hearing them takes steps while leaving across the empty wooden floor. I was afraid to leave wasn't sure i believe what i saw. What i thought was 30 minutes later turned out to be a couple of hours, the bar tender came over to ask me if there something I wanted, we were the only ones there, it was 4 am. The bar tender didn't know.

I asked him if hes ok ? his total demeanor changed when she spoke to him and he leaned over, no more expression of his face. i remember the bar, the bar tender and always wondered what ever happen to the guy. I live 1800 miles away now. Maybe I'll visit that place someday. I swear i witnessed this and actually learned about them by just re-memorizing what i saw. <>End story posted from another board.

What Im after here Kris, 1.Is there a hidden vampire community, which is very advanced and did they use me?

2.Was this something that the secret government did in link with vampires or vampiric technologies?

3.Or was this done by others, who are neither?

I don't think that I'll turn vamp as the rider gen, gives me restiance to the bite from this creature.

Was shown on Art's Parts, photo archival section of coast to coast A.m., or http://www.coasttocoast.com.

I respect vamps and fear them.

I'm made fun of for having respect for them.

I feel that they have organized and only want to know if they were possably invovled in this gig, Kris?

Please and thanks and in God's way, bless you Kris..

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.