VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:25:16 03/19/04 Fri
Author: Kay Leigh
Subject: the mysteriousness of wanting to be a vampire

I would like to say something about the whole vampireism thing. I know for one that it is not such a thing as vampireism to the extent of blood sucking for the fun of it. I know for one as West said in his post it is a way of life. It is a protein that is in the blood that is not produced by those individuals. They need blood for the fact if they don't recieve it their body starts to deteriate and then they die. So don't think it is a wonderful thing to be called a vampire because you know it is not. Like they say in the fairy tale books it is a cure. The most realistic movie related to this subject is Interview with the Vampire.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.