VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:52:12 12/06/03 Sat
Author: Diana
Subject: Re: Hot Lake Resort
In reply to: Avery of Phy 's message, "Re: Hot Lake Resort" on 16:56:19 10/24/03 Fri

In response to Avery, do you own Hotlake Hotel? In your messages, you seem to come across as you do. If you do own it, than why isn't care being taken to the place? Why is it just sitting their rotting away? I used to live in La Grande, OR and I used to drive past it almost daily while on the endless search for employment. I'd usually stop on the side of the road in passing the hotel, and just sit in my car and look at it. There were definatley weird feelings starting to occur, and usually I'd spook and drive away, but I continued to feel drawn towards the place. If you are going to come in here and threaten people and sound like the "grumpy groundskeeper", you should seriously consider selling the place (if you own it) to someone who is interested in the history, and who will cater to those who want to know more. That hotel has impacted the lives of so many people, and I believe that everyone who has a connection to the hotel, whether they live next to it, have lived next to it, had relatives or friends who were killed or died there, or experienced paranormal events there have a right to know the story, and to be given the chance to see it for themselves. Instead of turning them away, you should offer all of the information that you have, if any. I know that you said that if anyone had any questions, they could ask you, but if you do in fact own Hot Lake Hotel, and you do have information on it, write a book, design a web page for it, something to ease wondering and confused minds of this place. Or sell it to someone who will. If you don't own it, don't threaten to prosecute people who may go "snooping around". If something happens, it's their fault. By sneaking onto that property, whoever is "trespassing", is making that decision, and it is not your place to change their minds.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.