VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:29:41 03/19/03 Wed
Author: Angel Face
Subject: Help! I think I'm a Vampire!

I am a 16 year old girl that has been expieriencing these weird symptoms ever since I was 14 and have always felt I didn't belong and have always been extremely interested in Vampires. I'm extremely sensitive to light the light seems to give me a daytime nightblindness and I'm very sensitive to sunlight. I have an amazing facination with blood and biting.(Almost kindof in a sexual way). I also have this craving that I can never feel. It's driving me crazy and I get migranes all the time. People seem to get tired around me and even though I'm surrounded by "friends" I still feel alone. During the night I feel more "alive". I've tried my own blood once and loved it. I am also very sensitive strong scents, textures bright colors, etc. My dreams are very vivid and result in deja vu very often and I often find myself trancing out. People either trust me completely or think I'm dangerous which results in many fights over silly things. My relationships are usually very unstable and it always seems to be my fault. I can feel peoples auras, sometimes when a person is especially cruel it makes me sick to get too close. Animals seem to get along with me much better than people do. So if any body can help and give me some advice please e-mail me. Thanks!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.