VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:30:47 05/24/03 Sat
Author: PABB
Subject: Ok this might not be THAT exceptionnal but...

Very interesting forum btw

Ok so this happened to me twice now in the same year (well, same 12 months anyway) it might be just a normal physical bodily thing but anyway here goes
I was dreaming about random stuff that I dont remember and then I realised I was dreaming and since the dream had no interest for me I said what the hell lets wake up and then I opened my eyes and I know I was awake but I was pinned flat to my bed for about 5 seconds. After that I proceeded to get up normally and go on with my life but it really shocked me.
My theory is that since the human body becomes paralyzed when it sleeps to prevent falling and stuff like that I just woke up too fast for the paralysation to go away but u guys might help me on this one. It happened twice this last 12 months I'm 17 and I live in a 100 yo house but nothing special happened in it and some fortune teller that guessed my name correctly when reading my mother even told her that the house was protected or something.

Heres something else, again, that could be physical but that I find really strange. This always happened to me since I can remember but I've started to really notice that it isnt normal like 2 years ago :P It happens not at the same time on my biceps, the part of the lower body between the crotch and the knee (thigh? I just cant remember), on the butt and sometimes on that thing you use to close your eyes that i cant remember the name. For no apparent reason, it will go mad for a minute or so and like one square inch of that body part will start wiggling very quickly, becoming annyoing, and its not fake sensations I've seen my upper left pant wiggle around because of the body part under it. Really strange stuff but again it might just be physical.

Sorry to have verbalized so much on a potentially off topic subject.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.