VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:48:56 06/07/03 Sat
Author: eTch
Subject: Friend may be servant of devil

I have a deep suspicion that my friend may be posessed by the devil. Read everything below carefully and post any messages as to what you think please. I need someones help!

Lately I have been noticing changes in my friend's personality which may be linked to soul posession. It began back 3 years ago when I was a young teenager trying to fit in socially. My friend(call him Y) was currently using marijuana. I thought I would fit in better socially by getting involved with marijuana. Soon after this, I noticed an immediate change in myself. I became more accustomed to looking for the easy way out on a number of different situations and was much more of an asshole to people. At the end of that year, I also started recogniizing that Y always looked at people in a funny way, almost seductive like or demonic like. (one of my friends whom I had never spoken to about this subject has also recently started noticing his "look") On the last day of that school year we performed a Black Sabbath song, "N.I.B.", on of there only ones having to do with devil worship at the school talent show. While performing on stage, he wore very large black sunglasses. One day, he stopped playing the music we were playng and told me to give him my guitar. I did and he began playing different kinds of music, all with an eerie sort of mood. While playing, he began to look at me with his "devil look". When i began to think that he was playing this sort of music to seduct me, he stopped and played something completely different. I began to smile at this idea that I had figured him out. Almost seeming like an act of not wanting to reveal himself, he held his middle finger up to my drummers face and said "cut it out". Me and my drummer went in another room. I told him my thoughts and he sort of smiled at me like I was going crazy. We returned to the room with Y in it, me being positive that Y was posessed by the devil. Y looked at my drummer and said "what did you do!?" like he had done something to make me realize something that i shouldn't have. The most prominent thing that seemed to convince me that Y was possessed by the devil was that we were jamming on one of his seductive songs, I thought "this isn't right". I swear on my life he either said to me or I imagined him saying my name in a low almost sub-audible voice.

Please post any thoughts as what you think about this "friend" and what I should do.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.