VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:16:36 07/26/03 Sat
Author: Emzy
Subject: Re: Vineyard house in Ca
In reply to: JD - BSPR Director 's message, "Vineyard house in Ca" on 15:35:11 04/28/02 Sun

I'm not from the area, I'm actually from New Jersey, where theres a growing number of people who go out looking for ghosts and other supernatural occurences in abandoned buildings, so when my friend from Cali told me this story, I was intrigued by it.

He and his friends went to the second floor where a light came on and across the hallway was an old woman in old time clothes. He and his friends tried to talk to her but she just stared back at them and didn't say a word. They freaked and ran out.

He didn't give me much history on the place, or any backstory to why it was haunted, or who it was, so I am wondering,for those who know the stories behind this place: does the story he told me sound like other stories about this place?

Its nice to see its not only people in NJ who go out looking for this stuff. Out of curiosity, are there "gravity roads" (roads where if you put your car in neutral, it will roll uphill) up in California, or is that strictly a NJ phenomena?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: Vineyard house in Ca -- GAIL LEE, 17:14:38 09/08/03 Mon
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.