VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:24:12 08/18/03 Mon
Author: Matilda
Subject: i think im a werewolf

My name is Matilda and I was going out with this guy for a couple of months and he was always obsessed with my skin and he gave me a love bite. then the next day there was a small patch of hair there, but I just ignored it. then at the full moon a few weeks on my neighbours birthday I got really really angry and mad and started lashing out at people. then when I was outside I tried to kill there cat. Iíve had always been a big cat lover and would never normally lash out at one. now I hate them, but it was such a terrible urge. I know it happened because I had claw marks all up my arms the next day. now there cat doesnít come anywhere near me and my family are really close to my neighbours, but whenever Iím invited into there house I have to make excuses to stay away incase I do it again. Last full moon I actually locked my self in my room and I had the same urges to attack someone again and I resorted to tearing my pillow to shreds. Iím only 16 and this is turned my life into a living hell. Iíve never told any of my friends or family incase they disown me.

If any one can help please please email me urgently at the below address
Matilda_dahl666@hotmail.com

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.