VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:57:12 08/28/03 Thu
Author: Al
Subject: Confused (posession)

Hi my name is Al. My friends and I recently visited a Cemetry as we believed it was haunted and wanted to check it out. I went in with this girl first. I was walking up the path when I suddenly had a cold feeling. The wind was really blasting at us but the trees weren't moving and I also had a strong feeling of goosebumps. So I stopped where I was. 2 of my other friends joined me. I looked at the gravestone nearest to me. I read the bottom and it said "And they shall be mine saith the lord of all hosts". Another friend then joined me and there was one friend left outside. He attempted to enter but just went cold and couldn't move. I looked at the names on the grave and there were 6 people altogether. 1 Female and 5 Male. And I counted us and there were 6 of us there 1 female and 5 male. Now that freaked me out. But the conclusion I've come to is we were stopped there for a reason but my friend who could not enter the cemetry was not suitable. Perhaps they require one more person. Anyway, I am going back there on my own if I have to and try and work something out. If anyone has any kind of clue of what's going on then please reply.

Thanks.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.