VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:04:18 08/28/03 Thu
Author: Gina
Subject: Somethings wrong...

Can someone offer me a solution I'm scared to shit, Me and my boy friend Jason and another friend, Korben found a Ouija Board at this abandoned house in the poorer district, while we were hanging out.

We started off just joking about it with eachother but, then Korben said we should play it, And we did something i'll regret forever
We set it up right inside the house in an upstairs bedroom, not caring because the house had no one living their anyway it was still just a big joke to us, Jason had his eyes shut and he was circling the board with the pointer and lauging and saying "we summon thee". Which was just a huge joke.

Anyways it suddenly began to spell out "Shut up". Which got our attention, Jason asked "Are you a ghost?" And the board said "No".
It Felt like someone was moving it so I assumed it was one of the boys.

Then it started spelling our names!

Kory Harper
Jason Olsen
Gina Taylor

I was a bit confused over this, I asked "Whats this mean?"

"Your order" and then it moved over to "GOODBYE"

Jason wanted to put it away because it was giving him crazy vibes, I and Korben agreed. And we all just decided to leave it. Anyways we went all just went home because it was getting late. Even though my parents were home I was extremley scared and I couldn't get relaxed it was weird. and i felt like something was watching me, I kept looking around to find nothing.

The next day Jason found me and asked how I was, I told him about last night and he said he was getting those feelings too. He told me he he had a dream when he was wide awake, That him and Korben were having sex. That was a little weird.

I continued the day normally, Not being able to shake the feeling I had. That night not much different than the night before...

The next day everyone at school was devastated, I got an explanation that Korben had died in a car accident last night. We had a memorial withing the week.

But the freaky thing is that my and Jason both immediatley found eachother and talked about the board.

It all started 3 weeks ago and I need to find a way to stop this evil force. Two days ago i looked in the mirror and my reflection was a weird face looking at me but then as i snapped out of it was gone!

I've need an answer!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.