VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:11:32 09/09/03 Tue
Author: gorgvela
Subject: noises and shadows of ghosts
In reply to: Garry 's message, "shadow people what are they" on 17:09:54 07/08/03 Tue

one night while everyone was asleep i heard a noise downstairs and i was scared.I just said that i am imagining so i went to sleep.the next night i heard the same noises so i got a torch and went downstairs silently and saw the television on and put it off. i went back to sleep being very curious of how it could have happened. the next night my parents had a party till about 3:00 in the morning so i was all alone. before i went to sleep i put every thing off and went to sleep. at about 1:00 in the morning i heard noises and said to myself that there is a ghost in the house so i was alone and went downstairs. I saw these shadows moving around and these shadows saw me and came after me. i ran up to my room and covered my face and these shadows pulled me. I was shouting like hell for help and suddenly my parentscame in and shook me. i opened my eyes and saw nothing just my parents.since that time atleast 2 years passed. now i am 15 years and want to go into these case about the shadows and noises because i am sure they are still after me. please what shall i do?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.