VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Re: declining standards (more like double standards)

Author:
Vi
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:43:44 03/08/02 Fri
In reply to: Power Mad 's message, "Re: declining standards" on 09:59:19 03/08/02 Fri

There's actually two predictions. I had the Swans one on my site - but the Power one has since been added this morning to the official Power site. I now have links to both. What irks me is that the Sydney one predicts them to win and the Power one doesn't actually predict a win, just says "The Swans have shown that their recruiting drive will pay dividends this year, but they may not match the speed of Port Adelaide".

Here's what the Swans says - "Itís bound to be a great contest and a challenge for Sydney at Football Park. But the Swans have shown some excellent preseason form and, combined with some solid recruiting, theyíll defeat the Power on Portís home turf".

Here's what Port's says - "Itís hard to go past Port Adelaide. The Power have been the form side so far in 2002 and a back-to-back win in the pre-season competition is likely. The Swans have shown that their recruiting drive will pay dividends this year, but they may not match the speed of Port Adelaide."

So does this mean they pander to the supporters by having different predictions? The old site was bold enough to make one prediction for each game not each group of supporters!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: declining standards (more like double standards)Power Mad14:54:30 03/08/02 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.