VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 12 2009, 12:14:49 PDT
Author: Cinead
Subject: FIRE-BOMB ATTACK ON SINN FEIN MP's HOUSE.

There has been a petrol bomb attack on the house of Sinn Fein MP Mitchell McLaughlin in Derry.
It is the third time the property has been targeted in recent weeks and 'dissident' republicans are being blamed.
The RUC/PSNI says two devices were thrown at the house in the Blucher Estate at around 3am, causing scorch damage to a wall.
Mr McLaughlin along with his wife and son were in the house at the time, but no one was injured.
The RUC/PSNI say three men were seen running away from the scene afterwards, and have appealed for information.
Mr McLaughlin said there could have been fatal consequences and added 'the cowardly assailants' would not intimidate him or his family.
'This is attempted murder and there is no other way to describe it,' he said.
'To those individuals who are responsible I would say, 'if you have some difference with me have the courage to confront me face-to-face. Your actions are those of the most cowardly and will not intimidate me or deflect me from the course I am on.'
First Minister and DUP leader Peter Robinson condemned those responsible for the attack.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.