VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34567 ]

Miss Peru's Message Board
ESTAMOS CELEBRANDO NUESTRO PRIMER ANIVERSARIO

Bienvenidos

MISS PERU FORUM - EL FORO OFICIAL DE MISS PERU 2003 - WWW.VOY.COM/71514/

Subject: SOS HERMOSA...

Author:
FACUNDO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:07 10/14/06 Sat
(customer-201-141-63-146.cablevision.net.mx/201.141.63.146)

SOS RE HERMOSA... QUISIERA VER MAS FOTOGRAFIAS DE ESA MUJER...
Subject: "EUROPA", DONDE ESTÁ LA BELLEZA 2006.

Author:
PODEROSO. SINCERAMENTE ESTE AÑO EL VIEJO CONTINENTE, TUVO "TODA LA BELLEZA FEMENINA" DE ESTE AÑO CON: LAURIANE GUILLIÉRON Y TATANA KUCHAROVA. WE LOVE YOU GIRLS!. (HEART)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:05 10/03/06 Tue
(na-148-243-211-254.na.avantel.net.mx/148.243.211.254)

LAURIANE GUILLIÉRON, una chica de la "alta sociedad suiza", con "clase y elegancia" sin igual, más una ENORME BELLEZA. ¡GUAPISIMA!.

Tatana Kucharova, una rubia de grandes ojos, que tiene un encanto muy personal.
Subject: ADMIRE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

Author:
MISS TUMBES
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:44:25 10/02/06 Mon
(196-220-5-170.netcomng.com/196.220.5.170)

Hello Miss Tumbes,
Thanks for your beutiful picture which i search out from my site when i was searching for a foreigner to keep as my girlfriend but i discovered one thing in your picture that you deserve to win the most beutiful lady in the world as far as i am concern i gave you the award and i want you to cheris my admire and love to you and i will like you to keep me as your boyfriend as from now i get your contact.
Please always get in touch with with me as soon as you receive this E-mail address
so that i will be able to give you my details
Thanks and have a wonderful blessed day Amen.

Yours lover
Chuks
Subject: Puteri Indonesia 2006 front runners. They are...

Author:
muQ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:30:03 08/02/06 Wed
(NoHost/125.163.32.38)

Laurencia Muljadi, 21 yo, 180 cm.

Click the picture!

Tiffany Hendrawan, 18 yo, 176 cm.

Click the picture!

What do you think?
Gracias.

Replies:
Subject: LA MEJOR MODELO QUE HA TENIDO EL PERÙ

Author:
GONZALO (LA MODELO MAS HERMOSA QUE VÌ)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:45:11 09/28/06 Thu
(customer-201-141-62-250.cabl62ision.net.mx/201.141.62.250)

MI NOMBRE ES GONZALO, SOY DE LA CIUDAD DE BUENOS AIRES Y ESTOY CON UNOS AMIGOS ARGENTINOS TAMBIEN NAVEGANDO POR INTERNET Y NOS DIMOS CON LA SORPRESA DE QUE EXSISTE UNA NEGRA HERMOSA DE NOMBRE JULLISSA... QUEREMOS SABER UN POCO MAS DE ELLA... ADEMÀS DE SU TRABAJO COMO MODELO QUE HACE, TIENE NOVIO ... POR QUE NO ESTA EN ARGENTINA TRABAJANDO COMO MODELO!!! ACA TODOS TOMAMOS LA DESICION DE DARLE NUESTRA CASA PARA QUE NO TENGA QUE GASTAR UN PESITO... SI ELLA LLEGARÀ A LEER ESTO TENEMOS UN MENSAJE PARA VOS " SOS HERMOSA !!! Y YA TENÈS UN CLUB DE FANS!!! "

Replies:
Subject: JULLISSA ZULOAGA

Author:
VITTORIO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:33:28 09/28/06 Thu
(customer-201-141-62-250.cabl62ision.net.mx/201.141.62.250)

No sè por que no sacan mas notas de la modelo internacional JULLISSA ZULOAGA, sabemos por los medios que ella se encuentra trabajando en Mexico y que le esta yendo de maravilla... publiquen mas trabajos de ella !!!

Replies:
Subject: Videos

Author:
Alberto Leva
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:15:56 09/26/06 Tue
(client-201.230.74.42.speedy.net.pe/201.230.74.42)

Desearia comprar videos de concursos pasados.
Subject: Miss Tanzania

Author:
naomi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:22:40 09/22/06 Fri
(NoHost/203.113.13.4)

Let me share with you the refreshing beauty of

MISS TANZANIA

Wema Isaac Sepetu

Please vote for Miss Tanzania (MW613) at www.missworld.tv

With your support, we could make it into the finals!
Subject: MISS FILIPINAS - MUNDO 2006

Author:
Bisaya
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:04 09/04/06 Mon
(c-71-233-10-55.hsd1.ma.comcast.net/71.233.10.55)

LOVELY and EXOTIC Miss Philippines making waives in the Miss World Pageant in Poland. She garnered a 4.5 star rating (out of 5 stars) from a Polish website

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/gid,8487613,img,8487641,kat,,galeriazdjecie.html?G%5Bpage%5D=70&ticaid=12445&_ticrsn=3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Special GOOD LUCK also to Miss NETHERLANDS Sheryl Lynn Baas who is half Filipino and Half dutch.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Subject: A lot of luck to Miss Croatia World 2006,Ivana Ergic

Author:
qqq
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:49:50 08/30/06 Wed
(89-172-19-21.adsl.net.t-com.hr/89.172.19.21)

and enjoy in small country for great vacation Croatia and Croatian music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF1N6cSuU9M
Subject: PHILIPPINES DID IT AGAIN !!!

Author:
MABUHAY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:06:53 08/29/06 Tue
(pool-70-22-253-162.bos.east.verizon.net/70.22.253.162)

Miss Philippines NANETTE MERCADO (2nd to the right) was awarded 1ST RUNNER UP in the MODEL OF THE WORLD 2006 Pageant held in Korea a few nights ago

Together in this picture is last year's winner 6'1 tall Bridgette Inoferio also from the Philippines.

Philippines continued it's winning streak since last year. MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS !!!

Subject: Miss Bahamas World Deandrea Conliffe on the COVER of MISS PUERTO RICO MAGAZINE!!!

Author:
Wow!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:09:33 08/25/06 Fri
(NoHost/24.244.156.38)

Deandrea Conliffe
5' 10"
Voting Number: MW402
Please vote for her!
Subject: MISS UNIVERSE 2006.

Author:
PODEROSO. IMAGENES EXCLUSIVAS DE LA COSA ESA, QUE PORTA LA BANDA DE MISS UNIVERSO 2006.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:29 08/24/06 Thu

src="http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1318/5847495/11531791/174425257.jpg">
Subject: HAS ANYBODY TRIED THAT PAYPAL GIFTING PROGRAM? IT'S AWESOME! I'VE EARNED $50.00 SO FAR!

Author:
MR. PEEPERS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:33:53 08/16/06 Wed
(ool-45782c3a.dyn.optonline.net/69.120.44.58)

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.......IT REALLY WORKS.......I
SWEAR!

I figure this is worth a shot!! Try it!

Do you need extra income ? Quickly and Legally ?

Do you have a PayPal Account ? ( if not, the set up
takes under 5 minutes AND IT'S TOTALLY FREE !!! )

You could make up to $ 50,000 in one month's time with
more money coming in every month thereafter !

$ 50,000 in PayPal ?

That's Right ! $ 50,000 dollars in your PayPal
ACCOUNT, IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH and this system is
COMPLETELY LEGAL !!!

You may have heard of this program ( or one like it )
on 20/20 or even in the Wall Street Journal.

$ 10 that's all it takes. I'll try to keep it short
and sweet.

To get started just copy this whole page and paste it
to edit it. Simply follow the instructions below and
in 2 to 3 weeks, you will have as much as $ 50,000 in
your PayPal account or even more.

Most people respond to this program because of the low
investment ( $ 10 dollars ) and the high profit
potential. There is no limit to the income you can
generate from this ( you can do it over and over ). If
you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands
of people ! Honesty, Faith, and Intregrity make this
system work.

I think everyone has heard of PayPal. Anyone with an
e-mail address can join for FREE ! If you're not
already a PayPal user, the first thing you need to do
is sign up.

It's real easy to set up and it's FREE !!! Just make
sure you have a Business or Premier account or you may
be subjected to a monthly income limitation which may
slow this program down.

Send $ 5 to the first person on the list by using the
paypal send money feature, and include in the e-mail:
"Please add me to your list". This keeps the program
legal. Then send another $ 5 to the 5th person on the
list, with an e-mail that says: "Thank you. I've
joined".

Remove the 1st e-mail address and place your address
at the bottom. This moves the 2nd to 1st, 3rd to 2nd,
and the 5th into 4th.

DO NOT TRY TO PLACE YOURSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT
WILL ONLY REACH THE PEOPLE YOU SEND IT TO, AND THEN
YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST !
If you do this the way it was designed, it will reach
thousands by the time your name gets to the top.

REMEMBER TO SEND a $ 5.00 dollar donation to the 1st
e-mail address and the message "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR
LIST", and send an e-mail with the words "THANK YOU -
I'VE JOINED" and the other $5.00 dollars to the 5th
person.

This will help the 5th person to keep track of
progress of the letter and continue to send out more
e-mails. Here is the list:

1.) arcticattic@mailc.net
2.) susanmcavoy3@hotmail.com
3.) telly2345@aol.com
4.) s0damnbeautiful@comcast.net
5.) mrpeepers@usa.com

( Make sure it's the same e-mail address that you used
to open your PayPal account. This is the way you will
receive your payment)

Now that you have paid the 1st and the 5th person and
sent them both an e-mail ( via PayPal account ) and
placed your e-mail address in the 5th place, then what
you need to do is post your letter. You can post on
craigslist.com, backpage.com, message boards and
newsgroups (there are thousands) and you can even send
an e-mail to your e-mail list. IT IS YOUR JOB AS THE
5TH PERSON ON THE LIST TO ENSURE THERE ARE AT LEAST 20
"THANK YOU. I'VE JOINED" replies.

The fifth person is the guardian of the system ! If
there are not at least 20 replies then the 5th person
will keep sending/posting the letter until there are.

MAKE SURE YOU SEND $ 5 DOLLARS TO THE FIRST PERSON TO
THANK THEM FOR WHEN THEY WERE THE GUARDIAN OF THE
LETTER AND $ 5 DOLLARS TO THE 5TH PERSON SO MORE
EMAILS CONTINUE TO GO OUT !!!

Now the fun happens. We reap what we sow. Other people
will see your posting and do the exact same thing,
bringing you lots and lots of dollars !!! Seriously,
it's common sense - you do it and 25 or more people
see and do the exact same thing and everyone wins !!!

You will recieve thanks AND THE SAME BLESSING. When
your name is on the 1st slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people
will send you $ 5.00 dollars ! Keep in mind the most
you spend is $ 10 DOLLARS ! ( WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES
AROUND ! )

TESTIMONIALS:

Mary Gatters, Columbus, SC:

I only have one thing to say to you: OH MY GOD ! I
sent out 142 copies total before 20 replied, like the
instructions said. Then I went on a short vacation.
When I got back, my account had over
$ 32,000 dollars in it already and the money was still
coming ! I'm still floating in air (especially with my
new car). I thought the guardian system sounded
cheesy, but now I realize it is the formula that makes
this letter really work ! THANKS !

Richard Barrie, Boulder, CO:

I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding
into my PayPal account. Within 3 weeks my account
balance has ballooned to $ 22,449. At first I thought
there had been some sort of error with my account !

HERE ARE THE STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS AGAIN:

Step 1.
Set up your PayPal account, if you don't already have
one, and send the top name ( 1st person ) $ 5.00
dollars. DON'T FORGET to include "Please add me to
your list". This is important as it keeps the program
legal.

Step 2.
Send the other $ 5.00 dollars and and a note stating
"Thank you. I've joined" to the 5th name on the list.

Step 3.
Remove the top name, bump the other 4 names up one
place each. Place your name in the bottom slot and you
will receive a minimum of $ 100.00 for your efforts.

Step 4.
Keep sending/posting the letter until you receive 20
"Thank you, I've joined" replies in your mailbox.

That's it, It's that simple !

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be
disappointed and will be very glad you did when it
starts to work. Remember, all you are going to be out
of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees
with the opportunity of banking thousands of dollars
into your PayPal account! Take the smallest risk of
your life !!!! Take 10-20 minutes to work on this
small project and reap the rewards !
Subject: USA Y SU "ALIADO" (COMPLICE) PUERTO RICO. "LIDERES EN FRAUDES DE BELLEZA". AQUÍ LOS MÁS "EVIDENTES Y DESCARADOS" ENGAÑOS DE "TODOS LOS TIEMPOS".

Author:
PODEROSO. LOS "TRIUNFOS ROBADOS", QUE POCOS CREEN ,PERO QUE TODOS "SABEN". LA VERDAD "SIEMPRE SALE Y SALDRÁ A LA LUZ".
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:29:11 08/04/06 Fri

MISS UNIVERSE 1985.- El triunfo de una boricua, que además de "fea", lució con un pelo inmóvil. Su triunfo sobre la española "fue y será" completamente "dudoso", pero no sólo pocos le creyeron su triunfo sobre la española, también sobrepaso a Miss Zaire, una negrita "impactante" con enorme personalidad y una piel de ensueño para cualquier chica de color, y a la "más bella" de la noche "Miss Uruguay", quien merecía llegar más lejos y junto a Venezuela, hicieron sonar a las "Naciones Libres e Independientes de la América Latina". ¡Gracias Chicas!.

La dudosa ganadora posando con todo y corona, más el trofeo, sonríe sin más descaro.
La belleza innegable de la española, la chica de Zaire y la uruguaya son muestras claras de lo que aconteció en el evento, donde se esperaba el triunfo de Zaire, España, Uruguay y hasta de Venezuela, pero "NO" el de la boricua.

Aquí el video del triunfo malamente ganado por la boricua:

======================================================================================================================

Miss Universo 1993.- El año de la reina "Boba-Dayanara", quien lució muy insegura, nerviosa, no fea, tímida, como si estuviera perdida cuando salía sobre el escenario, pero no altiva o engreída como en este tipo de certámenes de belleza sus conciudadas suelen hacerlo para muestra y ejemplo: "Cynthia Olavarria". Este año se celebraría en la ciudad de México el Miss Universo, yo tuve la oportunidad de asistir y "puedo afirmar" que fue muy evidente la falacia del triunfo puertorriqueño.

Lo creíble del evento, la "sorpresa y el llanto de Dayanara", ya que ni ella misma, "ni nadie en el mundo" (que no fuera boricua), se lo esperaba.
Aquí Dayanara, con las morenas latinas "impresionantes", las cuales se esperaban como ganadoras siendo Milka Chulina de Venezuela, la que llevaba las puntuaciones más altas de todas las candidatas, pero seguida de la morenaza de fuego colombiana.
Las calificaciones "innegables" son muestra de que sobre la chica puertorriqueña, había 3 "mujeres mejores e impactantes" dos estuvieron en el TOP 3, siendo inexplicable el "no pase" de Miss Australia al TOP 3, cuando merecidamente debió de haber estado incluida en él, en lugar de Puerto Rico.

Aquí un video del Miss Universo de ese año:

======================================================================================================================

Miss Universo 1995.- El año de la reina afro americana, donde hubo también la duda de su triunfo ya que había mujeres más "impactantes", quienes hicieron una "mejor competencia" que la estadounidense.

La coronan y como es de esperarse sonríe, pero el verla sobrepasar a las demás competidoras, hizó pensar que todo estaba orquestado para que ella ganará.

La chica canadiense, favorita de muchos se tiene que conformar con ver pasar la corona. Una verdadera lástima, porque inteligencia y belleza le sobraban a esta representante.

La "atrayente" venezolana, quien para muchos debió de haber sido la reina universal.

De estas chicas se esperaba también un triunfo, especialmente de Miss Trinidad & Tobago. Causó alegría el que Miss El Salvador, representará a la América Central, pero que descontento cuando Miss Colombia, se queda fuera de la obtención de la corona.

Miss Universo 1997.- Este año "ni dudarlo", Venezuela, merecía ganar, pero "extrañamente" e "inexplicablemente", lo gana la estadounidense que venía de Hawai. Estando Carolina Herrera y la cubana Cristina Saralegui, en el jurado, era de esperar que ganara Venezuela o alguna representante latina más "nunca" la siempre "fea" de Brook Lee.

Será acaso, que no deseaban que Venezuela, se convirtiera en el primer "país" que se coronará 2 veces seguidas como miss universo??, y lo están dejando para que sea USA o su "aliado" quienes lo hagan primero??.Que pena que no se pudiera ver a Venezuela coronarse 2 veces seguidas.

Aquí los videos de ese año:

=================================================================================================================================================================================

Miss Universo 2001.-Este era de esperarse, todo influyó para el logro de la multi-operada Denis Quiñones, quien se tardara una eternidad en responder la pregunta final y aún así, "le dieron el gane". Ella posee la pregunta final para escoger a una miss universo, más "tonta" de la historia, la cual se la hicieron a la siempre "hermosa y recordada" Oxana Fedorova de Rusia, la cual fue: ¿Qué te hace sonrojar??. Háganme el favor, que profundaa pregunta, o no??.

Actualmente Denis, luce muy mal de la cara porque se le colgaron los cachetes y la nariz, además de lucir unas piernas gordas tipo cabaretera-rumbera.
Miss Venezuela, la más inteligente y la que mejor preparada iba. Ella respondió perfectamente y en automático su pregunta final, pero por "no ser" boricua, su esfuerzo no fue tomado en cuenta.
Miss Grecia, quien junto a Venezuela hiciera "la mejor" de las competencias y quien también respondiera, bien y rápido a la pregunta final, debió de conformarse con el primer sitio.
Ese año causó sorpresa e indignación la "no" inclusión de la "preciosa" mexicana Jaquelin Bracamontes, a quien la cámara captó en todo momento como esperando que la nombrarán al TOP 10, y además de ser una de las grande favoritas de la prensa internacional. Después supimos porque "no" la clasificarían y el porque ni Venezuela, ni Grecia ganarían, pues se tenía "anticipada" la corona para la competidora local. Un verdadero "descaro" del que todos fuimos participes.

Aquí los videos de esa edición:

Miss Universo 2006.- El "engaño" del siglo, una verdadera “vergüenza” me da tener que mencionarlo, porque este año si que la organización "Miss Universo", "no" se midió con la pésima y muy desatinada elección.

Una pésima elección reflejada hasta en el rostro de la ganadora (con trampa).
El parado desanimado y la falta de entusiasmo provocan una reacción sorpresiva en Zuleyka Rivera, quien sabe por si misma que "no" es digna merecedora del triunfo.
Miss Switzerland, the best in all. Está bellísima mujer de "impacto" es la que barrió con todas las demás concursantes y la que "todo el mundo" daba como favorita y la poseedora del título de belleza mundial. Pero desafortunadamente para ella, el triunfo estaba más que asegurado para la "insignificante" boricua. Si de todos modos iban a hacer que ganará la boricua, debieron hacer a un lado a esta "asombrosa" mujer, porque con el segundo lugar que le dieron, se vio más que obvio el robo boricua.
Miss México, la "mejor de todas las latinas" y la favorita local, penosamente tiene que quedarse atrás de las 5 finalistas, pues era demasiado riesgoso clasificarla, por aquello que era la contendiente a vencer junto a Canadá, Bolivia y Colombia (entre ellas Suiza, quien si pasa a las 5) dejándolas fuera del TOP 5 para asegurar un triunfo y sin competencia, para la boricua, pero les salió al revés puesto que jamás imaginaron que Japón, después de Suiza, sobre pasará a la boricua.
El propio Carlos Ponce, pone cara de fuchi (hace un mal gesto) a su conciudadana, pues sabe que no impresiona y no responde bien.
La nobleza de las latinas y demás delegadas es evidente, pues sabiendo que habían sido engañadas, no dudan en correr y felicitar a la malamente ganadora.
La foto de la "burla", donde pareciera un fotomontaje ya que "nadie" (que no sea estadounidense-boricua, cree lo que ve en ella. la definición perfecta para la foto es: Una joya cara en una cosa barata, hará lucir más "barata" a quien "no" es acorde a la finura.

Aquí el video donde "Miss Suiza", "opaca y roba cámara" a las demás concursantes:

Se debe tener más cuidado a quien se escoge, puesto que la ganadora , pudo correr el riesgo de "morir" al "NO" estar a la altura de las circunstancias en este caso del triunfo engañoso que le fue asignado. En esta dirección el video del desmayo:http://video.myway.com/sites/myway/popup.asp?clipid=82198&channel=Entertainment+News

Gracias. Amigos peruanos, espero se unan a la indignacion universal que sentimos todo. Adiós.
Subject: Miss Universo Proyecto de desfile

Author:
Lacey Dunning
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:25:23 07/29/06 Sat
(pool-72-90-139-182.nwrknj.east.verizon.net/72.90.139.182)

Hola mi nombre es Lacey Dunning y hago un proyecto del verano para la escuela en el Desfile del Miss Universo. Necesito también entrevistar personas para el proyecto y yo me preguntaba si cualquiera de usted es o ahora donde puedo encontrar que un contrincante del Miss Universo para entrevistar. Querría entrevistar contrincantes anteriores y actuales para este proyecto. ¡Es debido en septiembre tan yo tengo todo verano para hacerlo!! Adoraría realmente cualquier ayuda tan si usted es una corriente o contrincante anterior y querría ser entrevistado, por favor me manda un correo electrónico en lacey_dunning06@yahoo.com

¡GRACIAS!!

Lacey

Lacey Dunning
http://www.freewebs.com/missuniversepageantproject/versinespaola.htm
Subject: NUNCA PASO NADA CON FIORELLA VIÑAS

Author:
JUAN DIEGO (¿Y AHORA??)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:54:39 07/24/06 Mon
(host-200-31-127-242.americatelnet.com.pe/200.31.127.242)

QUE CUANDO JUEGA LA SELECCIÓN PERUANA DE FÚTBOL TODOS QUEREMOS QUE GANE, ES UNA COSA. DE ALLI A QUE GANE Y HAGA UN BUEN PAPEL ES OTRA. ¿QUE FALLA? LOS ENTRENADORES, DIRIGENTES, JUGADORES ETC. IGUAL LOS PERUANOS NOS LA PASAMOS GRITANDO QUE LE GANAMOS A TAL O CUAL SELECCIÓN. SIN EMBARGO LA DECEPCIÓN SIEMPRE LLEGA... PASA EXACTAMENTE IGUAL CONLOS CONCURSOS DE BELLEZA. UNA COSA ES SER FAN DE LOS CONCURSOS, OTRA DISTINTA PRETENDER AÑADIRLE VIRTUDES A QUIEN NO LA TIENE. QUE TODOS QUISIERAMOS QUE MISS PERU GANE, POR SU PUESTO. PERO QUE COMO FAN DE LOS CONCISROS DEBEMOS TENER UNA VISIÓN MÁS OBJETIVA, ESO TAMBIEN. FIORELLA VIÑAS NO FUE, ES, NI SERÁ UNA BUENA CANDIDATA. NO ES LINDA, NI ES MUJERON, NI POSEE UNA GRAN PERSONALIDAD Y FALLA (Y QUIEN DIGA QUE NO MIENTO) EN EXPRESIÓN VERBAL. DESPUES DE MAJU, EL PERÚ DEBIÓ PENSAR EN LA RESPONSABILIDAD QUE NUESTRAS REPRESENTANTES DEBÍAN TENER. POR LO TANTO ENVIAR A UNA FLAQUITA GRACIOSA Y TAL VEZ CON VARA NO ERA LA MEJOR ALTERNATIVA. ¿CUAL ES LA PRINCIPAL VIRTUD DE ESTA CHICA?? ¿SER PERUANA?? YA PS, POR ESO NO SE OBTIENE UNA CORONA. FEA NO ES, PERO REINA, MISS, O POR LO MENOS TOP 20 NO SERÍA NUNCA. NO FALTARAN LOS SOBONES QUE DIRÁN QUE "LO DIO TODO" COMO SI ESO FUESE SUFICIENTE PARA LOGRAR UN OBJETIVO. ESTE ES UN CONCURSO DE BELLEZA Y CONDICIONES FIORELLA NO TENÍA. PATRIOTISMO ES UNA VAINA, ESTUPIDEZ ES OTRA COSA... NO NOS PONGAMOS UNA VENDA. LOS FANTICOS QUE YA LLEGAN A SER ATORRANTES, SE LA PASABAN DICIENDO QUE ELLA LLEGARÍA A FINALES ¿POR FAVOR???? COMO ASÍ?? CON QUE MERITO??? ESTA CHICA NO PASA DE SER DULCE, Y YA VIMOS BIEN CUAL ES EL PERFIL DE CHICAS QUE DESTACAN EN UN MISS UNIVERSO... DEBORA SULCA TENIA PERSONALIDAD, ESTA FIORELLA ES OPACA Y MEDIO TONTA. LA ORGANIZACIÓN DEL CONCURSO DEMUESTRA UNA VEZ MÁS SUINEFICIENCIA. DESDE LA PORQUERÍA DE SHOW TELEVISADO QUE ES EL MISS PERU, HASTA LA ELECCIÓN CASI A DEDO DE LAS PARTICIPANTES. ¿ACASO ALGUIEN CREE QUE LA MISS PERU MUNDO HARÁ ALGO EN POLONIA??? YA PS, NO SE PONGAN UNA VENDA EN LOS OJOS. Y ESTO NO SER ANTI PERUANO, PARA NADA. NADIE PIDE UNA BARBIE, SINO UNA CHICA CON CONDICIONES PARA ENFRENTAR UN EVENTO GRANDE, Y FIORELLA NO LAS TIENE, Y LA OTRA MENOS... A VECES DE LA IMPRESIÓN QUE TODA LA FAMILIA DE LAS CANDIDATAS O SUS AMIGOS SON LOS FORISTAS, QUIENES SE LA PASAN CONVIRIENDO EN FAVORITAS A CUANTA MISS PERU APARECE. LA FALTA DE REALISMO, Y EL CHAUVINISMO TONTO LOS AGOBIA, Y AL FINAL, QUEDAN RIDICULOS, MUDOS, CALLADOS Y AUSENTES DE LOS FOROS...
QUE ESTE CONCURSO SEA UNA LECCIÓN, Y DIOS QUIERA, X EL BIEN DEL PERU Y DE LOS QUE DISFRUTAMOS DE LOS CONCURSOS DE BELLEZA QUE LAS DOS ORGANIZACIONES ACTUALES PIERDAN LOS DERECHOS DE LOS CONCURSOS Y ESTOS PASEN A GENTE REALMENTE ORGANIZADA Y QUE INSPIRE CONFIANZA, NO A 2 MEQUETREFES QUE SE PELEAN ENTRE ELLOS, Y TODO X GUSTO, PARA AL FINAL, ELLOS Y SUS FORISTAS SOBONES ACABAR HACIENDO EL RIDÍCULO... NUNCA PENSE DECIR ESTO, PERO EXTRAÑO A JESSICA NEWTON...
JUAN DIEGO
Subject: NASTY GUMS YUK

Author:
YAIKS EWWWW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:55:02 07/16/06 Sun

POOR MISS INDIA.......HER POPULARITY IS DECLINING, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? SHE NEEDS TO COVER THOSE NASTY GUMS.........ewwwwww.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us POOR MISS INDIA.......HER POPULARITY IS DECLINING, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? SHE NEEDS TO COVER THOSE NASTY GUMS.........ewwwwww.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us POOR MISS INDIA.......HER POPULARITY IS DECLINING, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? SHE NEEDS TO COVER THOSE NASTY GUMS.........ewwwwww.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Subject: MISS INDIA GUM DISEASE

Author:
YUK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:54:05 07/16/06 Sun

POOR MISS INDIA.......HER POPULARITY IS DECLINING, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? SHE NEEDS TO COVER THOSE NASTY GUMS.........ewwwwww.

Subject: MISS INDIA GUM DISEASE

Author:
YAIKS yuk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:11 07/16/06 Sun

Subject: Top 15

Author:
Christian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:26:55 07/09/06 Sun
(200-126-83-70.bk6-dsl.surnet.cl/200.126.83.70)

01.- Australia
02.- Brazil
03.- Bolivia
04.- Canada
05.- Chile
06.- Colombia
07.- Ethiopia
08.- Hungary
09.- India
10.- Mexico
11.- Puerto Rico
12.- Spain
13.- Switzerland
14.- Trinidad & Tobago
15.- USA

Second Choices:
Albania, Costa Rica, Estonia, Ghana,Indonesia, Israel, Jamaica, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Serbia & Montenegro, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, Venezuela.
Subject: MARACUCHOSO

Author:
MARACUCHOSO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:12:02 05/15/06 Mon
(server.ninjaproxy.com/72.29.87.158)

Replies:
  • de mal gusto! -- jose antonio/esto es de mal gusto,, 06:50:58 07/03/06 Mon (cache-dtc-ae01.proxy.aol.com/205.188.117.5)
Subject: Miss Indonesia

Author:
no photoshop
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:48:58 06/22/06 Thu

JUDGE YOURSELF?

JUDGE YOURSELF?Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

JUDGE YOURSELF?vvImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

JUDGE YOURSELF?
Subject: Miss Indonesia

Author:
no photoshop
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:48:13 06/22/06 Thu

JUDGE YOURSELF?
Subject: reinas bolivarianas

Author:
jorge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:21:59 05/13/06 Sat
(CPE0011d83ff000-CM0016923fe336.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com/70.26.126.5)

ya estan escojidas las 5 reinas de los paises bolivarianos y todas espectacualres..pero cual es su preferida>
bolivia-colombia-ecuador-peru-venezuela
Subject: ALEXANDRA named as a United Nations Earth Ambassador

Author:
ME fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:47:53 04/28/06 Fri

Check the new website, very impressive: www.missearth.tv

2005 Miss Earth Alexandra Braun with United Nations Environment Programme's (UNEP) Champions of the Earth awardees held in Singapore. More about Alexandra's Southeast Asian visit soon.

MY FAVORITE MISS EARTH CANDIDATE, Miss Earth-Fire 2005

New and updated website - www.missearth.tv

Replies:
Subject: May You Rest in Peace ROSARIO

Author:
MISS U FAN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:25:37 04/24/06 Mon

Former MISS UNIVERSE 1980 3rd Runner-up MARIA ROSARIO SILAYAN of the Philippines died of Colon Cancer at the age of 46. Our deepest CONDOLENCE.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

SHE WAS ONLY 46. MA. Rosario "Chat" Silayan--1980 Miss Universe third runner-up, actress and, most recently, TV host--died Sunday night after a two-year bout with colon cancer.

Only family and close friends had known she was sick.

"Chat kept her illness a secret to avoid a media circus. Also, she didn't want the public to see her in such a state," said Rene Salud, her fashion designer, friend and mentor.

Salud said even he didn't know Silayan had fallen ill until a year after the cancer was diagnosed.

"It came to me as a great shock," he told the Inquirer in a phone interview yesterday. "I wished I could do something to help her."

Silayan died at around 8 p.m. at St. Luke's Medical Center in Quezon City, according to her mother Antonietta Rivera.

The daughter of the late actor Vic Silayan, Chat is survived by her husband Mike Bailon and children Victor Anthony, Timothy and Michaela.

Her remains lie at the Santuario de San Antonio in Forbes Park, Makati City. Interment is set for Saturday at the Manila Memorial Park in Sucat, Parañaque City.

"Chat died in her sleep," her mother said. "She didn't seem to be in pain. Mike had told me the night before that Chat wanted to see me. When I arrived the next day at 4:30 p.m., she was asleep. I thought of waking her up but changed my mind because I decided it was better for her to rest. Now I wish I did wake her up--at least she'd have known that I was around."

Another picture

Silayan's friend, singer Kuh Ledesma, saw another picture.

"I know for a fact that she suffered a lot because of the cancer," Ledesma recalled. "But she was very courageous because she was certain that she would go to heaven."

The last time she saw Silayan, the singer said, was six months ago. "At the time, I had heard she was already in a bad way, but there she was at the mall with her family. I think they were going to see a movie."

Rivera said her daughter had started feeling pains in the abdomen and lower back two years ago, but that the actress, a health buff, had brushed off those symptoms, saying they were probably just the result of a rigid exercise regimen.

Finally, Rivera recounted, Silayan was alarmed when she passed blood in her urine and stool. She went for a checkup then, the mother said.

Her daughter had insisted that discussions about her illness be kept to a minimum, Rivera added.

"Michael was her faithful companion throughout this battle," she said. "Even while we accepted that death came to everyone sooner or later, we were all hoping for a miracle for Chat."

Inevitable
Silayan's colleague, Angeli Pangilinan-Valenciano, shared Rivera's sentiment: "We never considered death as an inevitability for Chat. She was a good person. Whenever we saw each other, we always talked about healing."

For the past seven years, Silayan's show biz career had been handled by Valenciano's talent management company, Manila Genesis Entertainment.

Silayan also belonged to the New Life Christian Fellowship in Alabang, Muntinlupa.

"I will miss our prayer time together," said Valenciano.

Within an hour of Silayan's passing, her friend and fellow beauty queen Desiree Verdadero had sent text messages breaking the news to all interested parties, including the media.

Salud himself said he found out about Silayan's passing from 1979 Binibining Pilipinas Universe Dang Cecilio.

"Chat and I started our [separate] careers together. If it were not for her, Dang, Melanie (Marquez) and the other girls [I helped dress up as beauty queens], I wouldn't be where I am now," he added.

"I will always remember Chat as the one who made the serpentina famous [again]."

Final exit

Silayan had worn Salud's creation, a light blue serpentina (tight-fitting terno that flares dramatically at the knees) for the 1980 Miss Universe competition in Seoul, South Korea.

Now for this, her final exit, Silayan is wearing another Salud creation--an ecru gown made from piña fabric, with an embroidered collar and long sleeves with ruffles.

He explained: "Chat was always a big lover of Filipiniana. I am at once glad and sad that her last outfit was something I had made."

Silayan was also a registered nutritionist-dietitian with a degree from the Philippine Women's University. She passed the board exams in 1979.

Movie career

In the movies, she was last seen in Star Cinema's "My First Romance" (2003). Until recently, she cohosted with Dulce and Peter Kairuz the weekly show "700 Club Asia," which reports and dramatizes modern "miracles."

Her other films included "Kung Ako Na Lang Sana" (2003), "Esperanza: The Movie" (1999), "Ipaglaban Mo: The Movie Part 2" (1997) and "Dyesebel" (1990).

Along with other Born Again Christians like Ledesma and Coney Reyes, Silayan had taken an active part in the presidential campaign of Bro. Eddie Villanueva--founding director of the Jesus is Lord Church Worldwide--in 2004. -By Marinel R. Cruz, Inquirer
Subject: Miss universe 2006 is...

Author:
Jon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:19:36 04/19/06 Wed
(host-70-45-7-9.onelinkpr.net/70.45.7.9)

Subject: miss arequipa

Author:
Melissa francesa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:52:25 04/16/06 Sun
(AVelizy-152-1-80-36.w86-217.abo.wanadoo.fr/86.217.75.36)

soy francesa y busco informaciones sobre una miss arequipa que fue matada en atentados porque esta mujer ( que tenia un hijo de 28anos, Paul, poeta y filosofo famoso en peru) estaba por la libertad y la paz...

Alguien puede ayudarme porfa ? es muy importante para mi
Melissa
blood_of_angel211@hotmail.com
Subject: brasil

Author:
mary austin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:23 04/15/06 Sat
(20151125109.user.veloxzone.com.br/201.51.125.109)

Ok, Miss Brazil is very beautiful

Subject: Katty Lopez, Miss Ecuador 2006

Author:
MissEcuador.net
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:15:05 04/10/06 Mon
(NoHost/201.219.18.4)

FONDO DE ESCRITORIO DE KATTY LOPEZ

Ya puedes tener en tu computador este fondo de escritorio con la fotografía de nuestra flamante Miss Ecuador 2006 Katty López, cortesía de MissEcuador.net. Muy pronto te traeremos más fotografías y temas para tu computador

800x600

1024x768

*Primero selecciona la resolución de tu pantalla, abre la foto y cuando esté totalmente cargada da click derecho sobre ella selecciona la opción "establecer como fondo de pantalla"

Subject: OUR MISS WORLD !!!

Author:
PHILIPPINES
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:59 12/09/05 Fri
(c-24-128-124-61.hsd1.ma.comcast.net/24.128.124.61)

Miss Philippines' CARLENE AGUILAR (on the Right) during the dress rehearsal for tomorrow's Coronation Night.

From Beauty World Cup Website !!!

Philippines, is no doubt, at the least will be declared Miss World Asia Pacific not only because of massive Filipino text votes but because the world is rooting for her to win, Filipinos and NON-FILIPINOS alike. Carlene is worthy of the world's vote because this Filipina is a "stand-out" beauty that makes her popular as the days go by. She is perfect to represent women around the world, not only because she speaks fluent English and Chinese (2 most spoken languages in the world) but because she is an epitome of beauty that shines from within, very charismatic, confident, free-spirited, and sexy. THE WORLD WANTS HER TO BE MISS WORLD THIS YEAR!!!Please come back again tomorrow for our final analysis--our choice for Miss World Asia Pacific, Miss World Northern Europe, Miss World Southern Europe, Miss World Americas, Miss World Africa, Miss World Caribbean and the ultimate Miss World 2005! (I guess you already knew our choice for the crown, don't blame me it's not a difficult choice, it's really an overwhelming observation.)

TO CARLENE: You've done your very best, filipinos all over the whole world have done their very best too, now it is ALL IN GOD'S HANDS. Whatever is HIS WILL for you, may it come to pass Saturday. "WITH HIM, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE." (from Heimlich)

Replies:
Subject: MISS PHILIPPINES - Asia Pacific International 2006

Author:
lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:28:48 03/31/06 Fri
(c-71-195-250-205.hsd1.ma.comcast.net/71.195.250.205)

MISS PHILIPPINES ASIA-PACIFIC WINNER will represent her country to this year's Miss Asia-Pacific Beauty Pageant.

Filipino-Italian CARMIEZINAS MAXILOM NICOLOSI

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

NICOLOSI'S 1st Runner-up is Filipina-German KATHARINA KOEGEL
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MABUHAY !!!
Subject: son hermosas

Author:
wilson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:08 03/10/06 Fri
(NoHost/201.240.230.182)

son unas chicas muy lindas,soy de piura tengo 24 añitos,y deseo ser amigo de una de estas chicas,ojla me escriban a mi correo electronico.
un besote
wilson
Subject: fotos

Author:
pp
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:42:47 03/01/06 Wed
(client-201.240.208.189.speedy.net.pe/201.240.208.189)

Subject: foto

Author:
pp
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:34:11 03/01/06 Wed
(client-201.240.208.189.speedy.net.pe/201.240.208.189)

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7765/click12vh.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7765/click12vh.jpg][/url]

Replies:
Subject: peru es lo maximo en belleza

Author:
llx_yoswar_sad_xll
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:28:02 02/24/06 Fri
(client-200.121.237.211.speedy.net.pe/200.121.237.211)

a mi me parece que el peru es uno de los paises con las mejores representantes. tiene 2 miss mundos, una miss universo, marina mora que fue electa 2 virreyna, debora sulca, que fue sexta en el miss unvierso, al igual que tiene 18 clasificaciones en dicho concurso, y con varias clasificaciones tambien en el miss mundo.claudia ortiz de zeballos y tambien claudia hernandez fueron unas bellezas exuberantes que quedaron finalistas en el 2003
Subject: A NEW ADVENTRUE IN MODELING & PAGEANTRY

Author:
ML
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:05:41 02/10/06 Fri
(cache-dtc-ae01.proxy.aol.com/205.188.117.5)

"The Perfect Pageant Model Image"

The Perfect Pageant Model Image invites you to visit our website
www.ThePerfectPageantModelImage.com

We are now in the DDG Model Team Phase II.
DDG Model Team, National/International Pageant competition and
"Free" Photo Contests.

Click Our banner to visit our National website www.ThePerfectPageantModelImage.com

APA WEB & BANNER

Subject: qué piensan de las panameñas en el Miss Universo?

Author:
Alberto
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:20:19 01/20/06 Fri
(NoHost/168.77.38.106)

me gustaría saber qué piensan de la participacíón de las panameñas en el Miss Universo uds los expertos de este foro...

Panamá, ha tenido poco destauqe, pero tuvimo sla oportunidad de aprovechar la condicio´n d euan priemra finalista, Justin Pasek, para acceder a la corona que dejó la rusa...

anteriormente logramos un cuarto lugar en una vuelta en la q la figura fueron 10, luego 6, luego 3... y ahi en adelante todo ha sido semifianlistas, incluso cuando se realizó en Panamá hace unos pocos años...

qué le hace falta a las panameñas?

Replies:
Subject: y no hables estupideses peruano como vas a decir que por qeu se le enredaron las piernas "chuecas" perdio la corona miss universo a caso no has visto a la canadiense miss universo actual es una maravilla de mujer cuerpo de guitarra perfecta una cara maravillosa ok nunca la miss mundo actual se va a comparar o a ser mejorq eu la deboira sulca que te pasa estas loco locoooooo ponte lentes debora mucho hicieron dejandola de finalista ok la verdadera miss universo es muy bella y tu paisana no le llega okokokok

Author:
la directa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:26:59 01/08/06 Sun
(182.241.gye.satnet.net/200.63.241.182)

dejate de soñar
Subject: AHI QUERIDO AUTOR SECRETO CREES QUE SOMOS BOBOS O CIEGOS TODO EL MUNDO SE DIO CUENTA QUE LA REPRESENTANTE DE PERU DEBORA SULCA SE CAYO POR QUE ELLA TIENES LAS PUIERNAS TAN CHUECAS Y FEAS QUE SE LE ENREDARON ASIQ EU NO VENGAS A DECIR QUE FUE POR LA CAPA DEL VESTIDO OK QUIEN QUIERA VERLO Y COMPROBARLO VEA UNA FOTO DE DEBORA SULCA Y MIRELA LAS PIERNAS Y VERNA LO FEAS Y CHUECAS QUE SON TIENE PIERNAS DE ARCO asi que no mientas ok ahi fotos y video de miss universo y ahi se comprueba la que te digo debora sulca tiene las piernas super chuecas por ello se cayo se le enredaron laspatas ok

Author:
LA DIRECTA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:23:06 01/08/06 Sun

asi que no mientas ok ahi fotos y video de miss universo y ahi se comprueba la que te digo debora sulca tiene las piernas super chuecas por ello se cayo se le enredaron laspatas ok
Subject: Vuestra Miss Perú a punto de escoñarse

Author:
Secret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:30:20 01/04/06 Wed
(89.Red-83-32-213.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net/83.32.213.89)

Vuestra Miss de este año 2005 en Miss Universo tuvo un ligero tropezón con la capa...jajajjajajajjajajja. Yo creo que le costo la corona ese tropezón, aprovecho para decir que odio a las misses venezolanas no son feas, son horribles... chao boludos. Viva la madre tierra!!!
Subject: HOLA

Author:
HERIN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:11 01/01/06 Sun
(client-201.230.33.4.speedy.net.pe/201.230.33.4)

espero q le guste

Replies:
  • hola -- herin, 11:38:18 01/01/06 Sun (client-201.230.33.4.speedy.net.pe/201.230.33.4)
Subject: Dama Española 2005

Author:
missesdelmundo.com
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:51:35 12/27/05 Tue
(25.Red-83-40-16.dynamicIP.rima-tde.net/83.40.16.25)

missesdelmundo.com a organizado su concurso Dama Española 2005 y su ganadora será la representante en Miss Atlántico 2006 y la 1ª Finalista acudirá a Miss Mesoamerica 2006

Dama Españla 2006 Tania Moreno (Dama de Gerona)

1ª Finalista Silvia Nistal (Dama de León)

Subject: El Pisco es de Peru no de Chile; Por Favor!!!!!!!!!

Author:
Despierten Che's!!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:17:31 12/18/05 Sun
(user-11fa16a.dsl.mindspring.com/66.245.4.202)

Como no nos debe importar. Claro que si. El Pisco es uno de nuestros symbolos nacionales en Peru. No se porque estan haciendo un escandalo de nuestro Pisco. Gozen del Pisco, pero no digan que es de Chile. Por Favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subject: holaa

Author:
rubi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:50:18 12/18/05 Sun
(client-201.240.53.167.speedy.net.pe/201.240.53.167)

en general todas las mujeres del mundo son bonitas , justamente por ser mujeres es q somos bonitas , mujer es sinonimo de hermosa , yo creo q esta mal eso de hacer concursos de belleza , porq muchas veces las q no podemos participar en esos concursos por no serr tannnnn hermosas como se necesitan , se sienten mall , se sienten menossss y eso esta muy mal como q bajan la moral por una estupidez l fin y al cabo todas las mujeres del mundo somos bellas!
Subject: IMAGES OF THE PHILIPPINES !!!

Author:
MW 114
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:30:53 12/05/05 Mon

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us (FILIPINO POLICEWOMEN) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Half-Filipino ENRIQUE IGLESIAS Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Miss International 2005 Winner Prescious Quigaman (Philippines) and Miss World 2005 - Philippines' Carlene Aguilar - MW 114
Subject: The ROAD to the MISS WORLD Crown !!!

Author:
PHILIPPINES - MW 114
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:10:05 12/01/05 Thu
(pool-70-22-237-252.bos.east.verizon.net/70.22.237.252)

Keep the FIRE BURNING !!!

Beauty Pageants has been a tradition with the Filipino people.
MISS PHILIPPINES 1932

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us CARLENE AGUILAR -Miss World 2005 - Philippines MW 114
Subject: Miss Hong Kong World 2005

Author:
Tiffany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:13:55 11/30/05 Wed
(n219077066251.netvigator.com/219.77.66.251)

Subject: To all of our Peruvian Friends......Here's our Miss philippines' CARLENE AGUILAR

Author:
AHMED
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:30:06 11/25/05 Fri

Miss Philippines' Carlene Aguilar (in the middle) wearing blue together with some of her fellow Asian delegates.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some Assorted and Selected photos of Miss Philippines during some of the activities at Miss World.

This collage is designed by Malaysian fans of Carlene. Good Luck Miss Philippines. We love you !!! SAYA CINTA PADAMU !!!

Replies:
Subject: New Miss World 2005 Pictures 11/26 !!!

Author:
Philippines MW 114
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:55 11/26/05 Sat

Miss Carlene Aguilar - MISS PHILIPPINES (MW 114)
Subject: RESULTADOS OFICIALES DE HOY EN EXCLUSIVA: http://www.voy.com/170792/

Author:
EL MEJOR FORO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:06:38 11/26/05 Sat
(ppp-71-140-143-114.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net/71.140.143.114)

VAYAN AL LINk: http://www.voy.com/170792/
Subject: MISS WORLD 2005 - PHILIPPINES

Author:
A FAN FROM NORTHERN MARIANAS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:05:06 11/25/05 Fri

MANILA, PHILIPPINES

THE WHOLE FILIPINO NATION ARE PRAYING FOR CARLENE's SUCCESS AT MISS WORLD 2005 PAGEANT !!!

Philippine Cultural Performers rehearsed for the Southeast Asian Games OPENING tomorrow (Nov. 26) which will be hosted by the Philippines !!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR CARLENE AGUILAR (MISS PHILIPPINES) MW 114
Subject: A VOTAR POR LEONORA JIMENEZ

Author:
Frank CR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:49 11/25/05 Fri
(NoHost/200.91.99.53)

Miss Costa Rica Mundo * Leonora jimenez * Estudiante de Tecnoligía de Alimentos * 21 años * 1.81m de estatura * Medidas 89 61 91.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A votar por la Miss Costa Rica Mundo

(MW506)

Subject: Thailand goes for MISS PHILIPPINES!!!

Author:
MW 114
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:33 11/24/05 Thu

email from :ahmed_s*****@yahoo.com

Apakabar Coco, sis you get the posters from Pisanu? We can't seem to post it in the forums for all to see. We sent these posters by email to practically everybody in Thailand and Malaysia. We can also use the Malaysia poster for Indonesia. We'll keep you updated. Terima kasih.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Thanks to Pisanu Leelahanond (Thailand)
Subject: The incredibly beautiful MISS BAHAMAS WORLD - ORDAIN MOSS! VOTE FOR HER MW403!!!!!!

Author:
Beautiful!!!!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:42 11/24/05 Thu
(NoHost/24.244.156.31)

Subject: The Philippines' JOURNEY to the MISS WORLD CROWN !!!

Author:
MW114
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:14:01 11/24/05 Thu

KATHERINE MANALO
TOP 10 (semi-finalist)
Miss World 2002

MARIA RAFAELA VERDADERO YUNON
TOP 5 (FINALIST)
Miss World 2003

MARIA KARLA BAUTISTA
TOP 5 (Finalist) / Asia and Oceania's Queen of Beauty
Miss World 2004

and now.......with her predecesors blessings.....

CARLENE AGUILAR
Miss World 2005 ? - Let's wait and see on December 10th

So for now she needs all of our help. Please vote for Miss Philippines MW114

MABUHAY and GOD BLESS YOU CARLENE.

WE LOVE YOU!!!
Subject: MISS WORLD 2005 - PHILIPPINES

Author:
LOTLOT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:04:35 11/21/05 Mon

Miss Philippines CARLENE AGUILAR during the U-decide broadcast. She's so cute !!!

Thanks to keiji for the lay-out and Pawees Beauty Kiss and Tell for the picture.
Subject: STUNNING AND ELEGANT PHILIPPINES !!!

Author:
LOTLOT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:00:33 11/21/05 Mon

MISS PHILIPPINES' Carlene Aguilar (MW114)

FAVORITE TO WIN THE MISS WORLD 2005 CROWN !!!

MABUHAY !!!
Subject: Fotos de la representante de Costa Rica para Miss Mundo

Author:
¡¡PERFECTA!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:41:16 11/20/05 Sun
(62-15-237-51.inversas.jazztel.es/62.15.237.51)

Sería injusto que Leonora Jiménez, Miss Costa Rica, no estuviera en la final... ¡¡¡Es impresionante!!! No permitan que se cometa una injusticia por el sistema de votación escogido por Miss Mundo para obtener más beneficios ¡¡VOTENLA!!

Subject: WENZHOU PARADE 11/18

Author:
LOTLOT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:43:06 11/18/05 Fri

Miss PHILIPPINES' Carlene Aguilar
Subject: Belleza De Puerto Rico Message Board

Author:
luis
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:52:47 11/17/05 Thu

BELLAS DE PUERTO RiCO TE PRESENTA...(Noviembre 17, 2005)

Este listado esta basado en la preferencia del público; no refleja la preferencia de los
moderadores de este foro. La selección cumple con la cuota de las dos mejores
candidatas de cada región del mundo. Los números indican el orden de preferencia.

HTTP://VOY.COM/193320/
Subject: MISS PHILIPPINES' odds INCREASES as of 11/14

Author:
Coco
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:59:39 11/14/05 Mon

MISS PHILIPPINES' odds increases as of 11/14

Go to www.globalbeauties.com and see the UPDATED list of all betting agencies and Philippines' Carlene Aguilar's mark INCREASES tremendously today. MABUHAY!!!

CENTREBET:

1. PHILIPPINES (11.00)
2. England (12.00)
3. Italy, Namibia, Norway (13.00)
6. Canada, Puerto Rico (15.00)
8. Brazil, Dominican Rep., Iceland, India, Mexico (17.00)
13. Albania, China PR, Costa Rica, Lebanon, Spain (21.00)

LADBROKES:

1. PHILIPPINES 12/1
2. England 14/1
3. Canada, Italy 16/1
5. Costa Rica, Dominican Rep., Iceland, India, Mexico, Namibia, Norway, Puerto Rico, Spain 20/1
14. Bolivia, China PR, Lebanon, Peru, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago 25/1

INTERTOPS:

1. Namibia 5
2. Italy, PHILIPPINES 8
4. Mexico 9
5. Albania, Bolivia, Romania 10
8 . Canada, Norway, 12
10. England 13
11. Spain 14
12. Belgium, Dominican Republic 14. Brazil, Costa Rica, France, Lebanon 18

SKYBET:

1. Italy (6/1)
2. Albania, PHILIPPINES, England (9/1)
5. Mexico (10/1)
6. Spain (12/1)
7. Namibia (14/1)
8. Lebanon, Norway, Puerto Rico (16/1)
11. Bolivia, Costa Rica (18/1)
13. Dominican Republic (20/1)
14. Iceland, India, Canada, Peru (25/1)

BET365:

1. PHILIPPINES 9.00
2. England, Puerto Rico, Namibia 15.00
5. Norway, Canada, Brazil, India 17.00
9. Italy 19.00
10. Dominican Republic, Spain, Mexico, Peru, South Africa, Costa Rica, Romania, Venezuela, Lebanon 21.00

BLUESQ:

1. PHILIPPINES (12/1)
2. England, India (14/1)
4. Lebanon, Mexico, Namibia, Norway (16/1)
8. Albania, Canada, Iceland, Italy, Puerto Rico, Switzerland (20/1)
13. Dominican Rep., Kazakhstan, Spain (25/1)

BETFAIR:

1. Namibia
2. Mexico
3. Netherlands
4. PHILIPPINES, South Africa, Nigeria, China PR,Australia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Canada, Costa Rica, Indonesia, Malaysia, Moldova, New Zealand, Nicaragua,Norway

PADDYPOWER:

1. PHILIPPINES (8-1)
2. Namibia, Norway (12-1)
4. Albania, Italy, England (14-1)
7. Canada, Lebanon, Puerto Rico (16-1)
10. Bolivia, China PR, Dominican Rep., Iceland (20-1)
14. Ireland, India, Peru (25-1)

CARIBET:

1. Italy (4/1)
2. PHILIPPINES (6/1)
3. Canada, Costa Rica (8/1)
5. Trinidad & Tobago (10/1)
6. Brazil, England (12/1)
8. Mexico (14/1)
9. China PR, Turkey, South Africa (16/1)
12. Iceland, Bulgaria, Panama (18/1)
15. Namibia, Venezuela (20/1)
Subject: http://www.elmundo.es/suplementos/magazine/2005/299/1119040992.html PUEBLO PERUANO ADMIREMOS MAJU NUESTRA BELLA MISS MUNDO ANTES DE LAS 10 CIRUGIAS PLASTICAS DIRIA YO RECONSTRUCCION TOTAL REALIZADA POR EL DR. MORILLAS CASI LE CUESTA LA CORONA A LA REINA PLASTICA PERDON A LA MISS MUNDO

Author:
CHILENO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:35:33 11/13/05 Sun

DE VERAS LO QUE MAJU TIENEN ES UNA RECONSTRUCCION TOTAL Y EL MEDICO ES UNA EMINENCIA COMO DICE EL PARA HABER TRANSFORMADO A UNA MUJER PROVINCIANA Y SIN MUCHA GRACIA CON FACCIONES TOSCAS EN UNA MISS MUNDO ME PARECE SU TRABAJO ESPECTACULAR EL CAMBIO DE NARIZ MENTON LABIOS SENOS NALGAS UNA TOTAL CAMBIO RADICAL PERO AL FIN MISS MUNDO POR VOTOS DE INTERTET PERUANOS VIVA PERU Y SU MISS MUNDO
Subject: De Panama para todo el Mundo

Author:
Conoce a Miss Panama World Anna Vaprio
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:48:01 11/08/05 Tue
(mail.multimax.net/201.224.86.237)

DE PANAMA PARA EL MUNDO, MI NOMBRE ES PANAMA!

NAME: ANNA ISABELLA VAPRIO MEDAGLIA
TITLE: MISS PANAMA WORLD 2005
HEIGHT: 1.82 MTRS.

Subject: Miss Puerto Rico World 2005

Author:
PR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:06:33 11/07/05 Mon
(66-50-23-211.prtc.net/66.50.23.211)

Ingrid Rivera was born on the 'Enchanted Island' of the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, in a place named 'El Yunque'. It is known as the National Rain forest of the Caribbean; Puerto Rico is also rich in culture and history: a mixture of Africans, Spaniards and Taino Indians. Ingrid currently studying Marketing & Finance at The University of Puerto Rico, and a part time model. It is her ambition to create her own family business and hopefully become a recognised actress. Hobbies are: watching movies, acting, reading, socialising, listening to music and writing poetry. Sporting Interests include: Horse riding, Pilates, volleyball, karate, and dancing especially the: salsa, merengue, bachata, Tahitian & Hawaiian, and belly dance.

She's actual Miss Global Queen 2003, celebrated in Canada.

Also, you can see her interview in Miss World page:
http://www.missworld.tv/bio/bio.sps?iBiographyID=51849

Subject: PERIODICO ESPAÑOL DICE: MISS MUNDO LA PERUANA MARIA JULIA MANTILLA ES MAS CONOCIDA EN EUROPA POR LAS MUCHAS CIRUGIAS PLASTICAS REALIZADAS AUN IMPAGAS QUE SE REALIZO ANTES DEL MISS MUNDO

Author:
CHILENO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:15:12 11/05/05 Sat

DE VERAS YO NO ME CONOCIA ESTA HISTORIA ME SORPRENDIO QUE SE PUBLIQUE ESO EN UN DIARIO ESPAÑOL ASI QUE LA MAJU A SIDO LLENA DE CIRUGIAS Y DE ESO SE SIENTEN ORGULLOSOS LOS PERUANOS CACHAN OSEA EN VEZ DE HACER TANTA PAGINA WEB DE LA MAJU LA MAJU MEJOR HAGAN COLECTA A NIVEL DE NACIONAL EN PERU PARA QUE LE AYUDENA PAGAR LA CUENTOTA QUE TIENE EN ESPAÑA SIN SALDAR AUN A LOS MEDICOS CIRUJANOS OK ADEMAS PARA MI CONCEPTO NO QUEDA TAN LINDA ELLA GANO FUE POR LOS VOTOS QUE LE DIO TODO EL PERU ATRAVAEZ DE INTERNET NO NOS OLVIDEMOS QUE ESTE MISS MINDO DEL AÑO PASADO LA MISS MUNDO SE LA ELIGIO POR MEDIO DE VOTOS D EINTERNET NO DE JUECES CALIFICADOS ASIQ EU PERUANUCHOS SI NO LO SABIAN UBIQUENSE MEJOR DICHEO SI CREIAN QUE NADIE LO SABIA OK APRENDAN A CECILIA BOLOCCO ESTA E SLINDA NATURAL Y ESCOJIDA POR JUECES CAPACITADOS NO POR NOSOTROS MISMOS JAJAJAJAJ

Replies:
Subject: FIORELLA CASTELLANOS MIS MUNDO PERU

Author:
ING JUAN PABLO NOBOA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:55:51 11/03/05 Thu
(dial-as2-249.ecuaenlace.com/200.93.207.249)

FIORELLA CASTELLANOS TE PROPONGO MATRIMONIO EN SSERIO
SOY ING AGRONOMO SOLTERO DE 36 AÑOS COMERCIANTE
TENGO UN PROYECTO MULTIMILLONARIO DE NEGOCIOS QUE ESTOY
DESARROLLANDO EN GUAYAQUIL ECUADOR CON COBERTURA MUNDIAL
SERAS MI MUJER Y SOCIA EMPRESARIAL
ESCRIBE URGENTE RESPUESTA A MI CORREO
Subject: MISS COSTA RICA MUNDO 2005 LEONORA JIMENEZ

Author:
D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:34:16 10/06/05 Thu
(adslnat-rai-cartago-130.ice.co.cr/200.91.184.130)

Que Bella!

Replies:
Subject: MISS WORLD 2005 - PHILIPPINES (CARLENE AGUILAR)

Author:
LITO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:11:42 11/03/05 Thu

Subject: FIRST MISS UNIVERSE!!!

Author:
COCO
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:58:20 11/01/05 Tue

The FIRST Miss Universe (1952) Armi Kuusela-Hilario from Finland, married to a Filipino and a long-time resident of the Philippines greeted the President of the Philippines that time Elpedio Quirino. Together with her is Miss Philippines 1951 Teresita Villareal.
Subject: que feo forum

Author:
angel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:51:34 11/01/05 Tue
(NoHost/200.106.78.161)

este foro es muy aburrido no tiene nada de forum oficial de la miss peru
Subject: Miss Wolrd 2005

Author:
AlbanyMB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:35:11 10/01/05 Sat
(200-11-138-78.genericrev.cantv.net/200.11.138.78)

Faltando un mes y unos dias para que las candidatas arriben al balneario de Sanya(China), con poses naturales y sin ninguna sonrisa a una camara en especial, las siguientes candidatas pienso que son las más fuertes latinas a la corona del Miss Mundo 2005 por las Americas.

(coronas conquistadas en Miss World)

Costa Rica (2005*)

Miss Costa Rica Mundo (Santa Ana)
Leonora Jiménez Monge
Estatura: 1.81
Ocupación:Estudiante de Licenciatura en Tecnología de Alimentos.
"Premios Especiales": Miss Asia Pacific 2005.
Info: Org. Miss Costa Rica

Mexico (2005*)

Miss Mexico Mundo (Dtto. Federal)
Dafne Molina-Lona
Estatura: 1.80 m
Ocupación:Estudiante de Licenciatura en Diseño de Interiores.
Premios Especiales: Nuestra Modelo 2004.
Info: Org. Nuestra Belleza Mexico

Perú (1967)(2004)(2005*)

Miss Perú Mundo (Tumbes)
Fiorella Castellanos
Estatura: 1.83 m
Ocupación:Bachiller.
Premios Especiales: ...
info: Perú Top Model

Venezuela (1955)(1981)(1984)(1991)(1995)(2005*)

Miss Venezuela Mundo (Costa Oriental del Lago de Maracaibo)
Susan Carrizo
Estatura: 1.78 m
Ocupación:Estudiante de Comunicación Social (Periodismo).
Premios Especiales: La Mejor Sonrisa 2005.
info: Org. Miss Venezuela

*Batacazos: Bolivia y El Salvador.

*De estos cuatro paises, los mejores vestidazos estan en Perú y Venezuela.

Replies:
Subject: para dafne molina

Author:
mauricio angel ocon abaurri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:48:49 11/01/05 Tue
(dsl-201-145-208-178.prod-infinitum.com.mx/201.145.208.178)

hola,q ue tal, mi nombre es mauricio soy mexicano y por lo mismo considero de amplias posibilidades a mis representantes en los concursos de miss mundo y miss universo, creo que dafne molina tiene las cualidades , para que le quede la corona, su estatura, porte, elegancia y carisma, la hacen verse entre las 10 finalistas, creo que seria muy justo, quiero tambien expresar mi apoyo parav la competidora de venezuela , que creo tiene tambien notables posibilidades y mas que nada apoyar a las latinas,q ue bien sabemos, son cada vez mas fuertes, la piel morena, bronceada y los rasgos latinos, osn caracteristicas de las finalistas de estos concursos, asi es que queremso que la proxima miss mundo y miss universo, diga ]"soy latina", vamos dafne molina, demuestra de loq ue una mujer mexicana esta echa¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Subject: Anna Vaprio Miss Mundo Panama Rumbo al Certamen Internacional

Author:
foto cortesia de Bellezas de Panama www.voy.com/199219/
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:55:44 10/31/05 Mon
(NoHost/201.226.68.138)

MISS MUNDO PANAMA "ANNA ISABELLA VAPRIO"

21 AÑOS
1.81 MTRS.
PANAMA

Con un look bien latino y rasgos orientales de ascendencia Italiana, Anna Vaprio de Panama representara a este paìs en el Miss World 2005, felicidades a los panameños por tan bella representante.

Latinas al Poder!!!

Subject: hgvjkfdsgfjkl

Author:
fngmjfgjkghf
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:39:13 10/24/05 Mon
(user42.grey.com/208.196.60.42)

missuniverso1.jpg
Subject: hgvjkfdsgfjkl

Author:
fngmjfgjkghf
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:36:38 10/24/05 Mon
(user42.grey.com/208.196.60.42)

/Users/alexisangelnegronvazquez/Desktop/missuniverso1.jpg
Subject: hola

Author:
ebinson ramos
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:34:51 10/20/05 Thu
(200-84-46-166.genericrev.cantv.net/200.84.46.166)

hola amigos me encanta este foro haora yo los invito haber mi pagina web es bellezacol.net es venezolana
Subject: SIN DUDA LA MAS BELLAD EL CONCURSO MIS TIERRA FUE LA REPRESENTANTE DE ECUADOR PRISCILA DEL SALTO ENTREN A EL FORO BELLEZAS ECUATORIANAS Y VERAN ESTA BELLA CHICA TIENEN UNA CARA LINDA ES SUPER GUAPACOMO LAS ECUATORIANAS EJEMPLO LA ECUATORIANA VALESKA SAAB QUE ES LA MAJA INTERNACIONAL 2005 QUE DESTRONO A MUJERES REALMENTE BELLAS ENTRE ALLAS EX MISES UNIVERSO ETC

Author:
VANESA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:20:58 10/16/05 Sun

ARRIBA MI ECUADOR Y SUS MUJERES PRECIOSAS NO SE OLVIDEN CONOSCAN YA ALA MAJA INTERNACIONAL 2005 Y A LA BELLA PRISCILA DEL SALTO Y DEMAS MUJERES HERMOSAS GUAPISIMAS
Subject: FRESH MISS EARTH 2005 PICTURES

Author:
IN THE PHILIPPINES
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:36:51 10/15/05 Sat
(pool-141-157-188-184.bos.east.verizon.net/141.157.188.184)

To see THOUSANDS of MISS EARTH 2005 pictures, go to www.opmb.com, click on "Miss Earth 2005", then click on "Picture Gallery". The candidates are divided into three (3) Groups and they all had a good time at the Cities of Cebu, tagaytay, Pagsanjan, Baguio and the Province of Bohol and Cavite. It's worth it guys.
Subject: MISS PANAMA MAGELA BORIS EN REINA SUDAMERICANA 2005

Author:
MISS PANAMA BELLA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:02 10/13/05 Thu
(NoHost/201.226.68.138)

LA BELLA MAGELA BORIS DE PANAMA EN REINA SUDAMERICANA 2005

MAGELA IRENE BORIS
MISS PANAMA
19 AÑOS
1.83 MTRS.
COLOR DE OJOS VERDES
CABELLOS CASTAÑOS OSCUROS

Subject: MISS PANAMA MAGELA BORIS EN REINA SUDAMERICANA 2005

Author:
MISS PANAMA BELLA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:44:41 10/13/05 Thu
(NoHost/201.226.68.138)

LA BELLA MAGELA BORIS DE PANAMA EN REINA SUDAMERICANA 2005

MAGELA IRENE BORIS
MISS PANAMA
19 AÑOS
1.83 MTRS.
COLOR DE OJOS VERDES
CABELLOS CASTAÑOS OSCUROS

Subject: Miss Venezuela la mejor?

Author:
yo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:15:08 10/04/05 Tue
(ool-44c61249.dyn.optonline.net/68.198.18.73)

Miss Sucre gano el Miss Venezuela porque era la mejor. En el reina Sudamericana deja ver en todas las imagenes que es muy superior al resto de las concursantes. Miss Peru linda de rostro pero se ve muy pesada. Colombia muy linda y al parecer el resto del grupo es parejo pero el porte, estatura, elegancia y exuberancia de la Viña acapara toda la atencion por lo que creo el jurado dara un voto contundente a favor de nuestra bella soberana. Es un placer ver a esta hermosisima Miss Venezuela por donde se le mire.. Suerte a todas....
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Subject: MISS VENEZUELA EN LOS BARRIOS DE CARACAS SECTOR LA VEGA CORTESIA CARLOS VIÑA

Author:
JOSEPT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:09:30 10/04/05 Tue
(200-84-207-250.genericrev.cantv.net/200.84.207.250)

Author:
AlbanyMB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:36:12 10/01/05 Sat

Faltando un mes y unos dias para que las candidatas arriben al balneario de Sanya(China), con poses naturales y sin ninguna sonrisa a una camara en especial, las siguientes candidatas pienso que son las más fuertes latinas a la corona del Miss Mundo 2005 por las Americas.

Costa Rica (2005*)

Leonora Jiménez Monge

Mexico (2005*)

Dafne Molina-Lona

Perú (1967)(2004)(2005*)

Miss Perú Mundo (Tumbes)
Fiorella Castellanos

Susan Carrizo

*Batacazos: Bolivia y El Salvador.

Author:
AlbanyMB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:16 10/01/05 Sat

Costa Rica (2005*)

Leonora Jiménez Monge

Mexico (2005*)

Dafne Molina-Lona

Perú (1967)(2004)(2005*)

Miss Perú Mundo (Tumbes)
Fiorella Castellanos

Susan Carrizo

*Batacazos: Bolivia y El Salvador

Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]34567 ]
Si deseas contactarte con nosotros, escribenos a la siguiente direccion: missperuforum@terramail.com.pe
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.