VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:30:14 07/24/02 Wed
Author: Anonymous
Subject: Daily Soap Summaries

All My Children

Swallowing several double shots of vodka in quick succession, Simone tries to drown her sorrows but soon encounters yet another Pine Valley resident who holds a grudge against her. At Tempo, Edmund urges Brooke to understand that her relationship with her needy ex is driving them apart. Outraged to learn the secret business arrangement her mother made with Woody, Greenlee hisses that she wishes she had never invited Mary to Pine Valley. Frank's first day on the job gets rave reviews from most of the hospital staff but he encounters a chilly welcome from Zeke. Greenlee angrily informs her mother and her grandparents that none of them are welcome at Roger's funeral.

As the World Turns

In Avanya, Henry tries to steal the provenance from the safe. Katie and Lucinda are furious, and they threaten to call the police. Henry reluctantly agrees to follow Donovon, the fake Simon, in exchange for their silence about the attempted robbery. At Barbara's trial, Hal takes the stand, and Marshall accuses him of coercing Barbara's confession. He admits that he helped James to escape from the hospital. When Marshall presses for Hal's opinion of Barbara, he reluctantly says he does not consider her a dangerous criminal. Disgusted, Emily walks out of the courtroom. When Marshall twists Jack's testimony, Carly leaps to her feet in rage.

The Bold and the Beautiful

Sheila complains to Ziggy about the Forresters. She blames Amber for ruining her future, and she promises to get revenge. At the party, Amber thanks Rick for all of his work on the Ambrosia line. Rick is proud of his wife, but he is still uncomfortable with her drinking a glass of wine. Amber promises that she knows her own limits. After drugging Amber's drink, Lance watches her from a distance, confused that she doesn't act differently. He calls Sheila but hangs up when he sees Amber struggling to stand. Ziggy overhears the conversation and wonders what Sheila is up to. Deciding he would rather not know, Ziggy throws up his hands and walks out. Bridget tries to comfort C.J., but
he orders her out of his apartment.

Days of Our Lives

Marlena is reluctant to attend Stefano's memorial service. Bo decides not to go, but Hope persuades him. Roman and Sami argue about her relationship with Tony. At the DiMera mansion, Tony and Lexie prepare for the service and reminisce about Stefano. When the guests arrive, Lexie is uncomfortable with the presence of her father's enemies. Tony speaks about Stefano's life, and the guests recall their individual encounters with Stefano. At the conclusion of Tony's speech, an emotional Lexie stands up and talks about her family. She still grieves for her father and her son, but she is thankful to have a brother. To everyone's surprise, John rises and shares his memories of Stefano.

General Hospital

Elizabeth is embarrassed when Zander makes sure Jason knows they spent the night together in her studio. Bobbie introduces Rick to her daughter, then is startled when Carly announces she's just taken out a restraining order against Sonny. Alexis informs Marcus that Roy's alibi on the night the pier burned is none other than the police commissioner's ex- wife. Meanwhile, Luke presses an irked Mac to interrogate Scott about the arson at the attic room. After Sonny is arrested for violating the court order, Carly appeals to Jason to help her claustrophobic husband avoid incarceration. Elizabeth accuses Zander of displaying her like a trophy just to taunt Jason.

Guiding Light

Cassie asks Reva to give the eulogy at her husband's funeral. Reva accepts reluctantly, as she still feels guilty about her role in Richard's death. Edmund arrives and asks to speak with Cassie. He tells her his suspicion that one of the Bauers deliberately shut off Richard's life support, but Cassie refuses to listen. She warns him not to attend her husband's funeral. Tammy visits Rick in the hospital and talks about her father. He promises not to forget the incredible gift that Richard gave him. She hesitantly places her hand on Rick's chest to feel her father's heart beating. Tony informs Danny that several businessmen are unhappy with his leadership of the Santos family.

One Life to Live

"Viki" phones Roxy to refresh her memory about the cover story they cooked up. Meanwhile, Cris and Natalie scour all the nurseries in town for proof that "Viki's" alibi won't hold water. Blair secretly slips her motel room key into Troy's pocket. Lindsay sputters in protest to learn that she's facing six months in the hole. "Viki" pretends to
fuss over Ben as he prepares to leave the hospital and return to Llanfair. Later, with Ben focusing all of his energies on remembering his accident, "Viki" realizes she'll have to work fast to polish him off. Allison persuades the guard to let Lindsay finish her chores in the laundry before going to lockdown. Later, Lindsay phones a startled R.J.

Passions

As Tabitha makes plans to flee Harmony with her friend, Timmy slips out of the attic and makes a beeline for Charity's cave. Rebecca happily welcomes Julian back into her bed after ascertaining that her "late" lover isn't actually a ghost after all. Charity and the zombie continue to fight tooth and nail to determine if evil can truly triumph over good. Timmy arrives with the Demon's Horn and chants an incantation to try and eliminate the zombie. Julian is puzzled when Rebecca suddenly begins screeching that Theresa is standing in the doorway glaring daggers at them. Jessica is stunned to find her sister
in bed with Miguel, who swears he thought he was making love to Charity.

Port Charles

Alison is touched when Jack remembers her 21st birthday with a celebratory pizza and a bottle of bubbly. Recalling their first encounter, the friends share a laugh and raise a toast to the hope of better days ahead. As Livvie comes to, Rafe tells his wife she was
babbling incoherently about her baby and some monster. Later, Ian quietly suggests to Rafe that he keep any talk of the "Avatar" away from Livvie's ears. Revealing that he's in the running for a new job, Jack asks Alison to help him put together a fast portfolio by modeling for a few photos. Livvie presses Rafe for any information he has on the mysterious Avatar. Meanwhile, the Avatar claims a new victim.

The Young and the Restless

Sharon admits to Christine that her conscience is getting to her. She suspects Victor knows the truth about her relationship with Diego. Christine suggests talking to Nick, but Sharon just wants to forget the affair every happened. Meanwhile, Olivia asks Victoria how things are going with Diego. Fuming, Victoria blames Sharon for the affair and tells Olivia about Sharon's comments. When Nick asks for advice about the tension between his wife and his sister, Larry advises him to intervene before the situation turns ugly. Nick calls them both to his office and announces that no one is leaving until they work
everything out. Raul surprises Brittany with reservations at the Lodge.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:

[> FOR (7-24) -- Anonymous, 14:35:07 07/24/02 Wed

>All My Children
>
>Swallowing several double shots of vodka in quick
>succession, Simone tries to drown her sorrows but soon
>encounters yet another Pine Valley resident who holds
>a grudge against her. At Tempo, Edmund urges Brooke to
>understand that her relationship with her needy ex is
>driving them apart. Outraged to learn the secret
>business arrangement her mother made with Woody,
>Greenlee hisses that she wishes she had never invited
>Mary to Pine Valley. Frank's first day on the job gets
>rave reviews from most of the hospital staff but he
>encounters a chilly welcome from Zeke. Greenlee
>angrily informs her mother and her grandparents that
>none of them are welcome at Roger's funeral.
>
>As the World Turns
>
>In Avanya, Henry tries to steal the provenance from
>the safe. Katie and Lucinda are furious, and they
>threaten to call the police. Henry reluctantly agrees
>to follow Donovon, the fake Simon, in exchange for
>their silence about the attempted robbery. At
>Barbara's trial, Hal takes the stand, and Marshall
>accuses him of coercing Barbara's confession. He
>admits that he helped James to escape from the
>hospital. When Marshall presses for Hal's opinion of
>Barbara, he reluctantly says he does not consider her
>a dangerous criminal. Disgusted, Emily walks out of
>the courtroom. When Marshall twists Jack's testimony,
>Carly leaps to her feet in rage.
>
>The Bold and the Beautiful
>
>Sheila complains to Ziggy about the Forresters. She
>blames Amber for ruining her future, and she promises
>to get revenge. At the party, Amber thanks Rick for
>all of his work on the Ambrosia line. Rick is proud of
>his wife, but he is still uncomfortable with her
>drinking a glass of wine. Amber promises that she
>knows her own limits. After drugging Amber's drink,
>Lance watches her from a distance, confused that she
>doesn't act differently. He calls Sheila but hangs up
>when he sees Amber struggling to stand. Ziggy
>overhears the conversation and wonders what Sheila is
>up to. Deciding he would rather not know, Ziggy throws
>up his hands and walks out. Bridget tries to comfort
>C.J., but
>he orders her out of his apartment.
>
>Days of Our Lives
>
>Marlena is reluctant to attend Stefano's memorial
>service. Bo decides not to go, but Hope persuades him.
>Roman and Sami argue about her relationship with Tony.
>At the DiMera mansion, Tony and Lexie prepare for the
>service and reminisce about Stefano. When the guests
>arrive, Lexie is uncomfortable with the presence of
>her father's enemies. Tony speaks about Stefano's
>life, and the guests recall their individual
>encounters with Stefano. At the conclusion of Tony's
>speech, an emotional Lexie stands up and talks about
>her family. She still grieves for her father and her
>son, but she is thankful to have a brother. To
>everyone's surprise, John rises and shares his
>memories of Stefano.
>
>General Hospital
>
>Elizabeth is embarrassed when Zander makes sure Jason
>knows they spent the night together in her studio.
>Bobbie introduces Rick to her daughter, then is
>startled when Carly announces she's just taken out a
>restraining order against Sonny. Alexis informs Marcus
>that Roy's alibi on the night the pier burned is none
>other than the police commissioner's ex- wife.
>Meanwhile, Luke presses an irked Mac to interrogate
>Scott about the arson at the attic room. After Sonny
>is arrested for violating the court order, Carly
>appeals to Jason to help her claustrophobic husband
>avoid incarceration. Elizabeth accuses Zander of
>displaying her like a trophy just to taunt Jason.
>
>Guiding Light
>
>Cassie asks Reva to give the eulogy at her husband's
>funeral. Reva accepts reluctantly, as she still feels
>guilty about her role in Richard's death. Edmund
>arrives and asks to speak with Cassie. He tells her
>his suspicion that one of the Bauers deliberately shut
>off Richard's life support, but Cassie refuses to
>listen. She warns him not to attend her husband's
>funeral. Tammy visits Rick in the hospital and talks
>about her father. He promises not to forget the
>incredible gift that Richard gave him. She hesitantly
>places her hand on Rick's chest to feel her father's
>heart beating. Tony informs Danny that several
>businessmen are unhappy with his leadership of the
>Santos family.
>
>One Life to Live
>
>"Viki" phones Roxy to refresh her memory about the
>cover story they cooked up. Meanwhile, Cris and
>Natalie scour all the nurseries in town for proof that
>"Viki's" alibi won't hold water. Blair secretly slips
>her motel room key into Troy's pocket. Lindsay
>sputters in protest to learn that she's facing six
>months in the hole. "Viki" pretends to
>fuss over Ben as he prepares to leave the hospital and
>return to Llanfair. Later, with Ben focusing all of
>his energies on remembering his accident, "Viki"
>realizes she'll have to work fast to polish him off.
>Allison persuades the guard to let Lindsay finish her
>chores in the laundry before going to lockdown. Later,
>Lindsay phones a startled R.J.
>
>Passions
>
>As Tabitha makes plans to flee Harmony with her
>friend, Timmy slips out of the attic and makes a
>beeline for Charity's cave. Rebecca happily welcomes
>Julian back into her bed after ascertaining that her
>"late" lover isn't actually a ghost after all. Charity
>and the zombie continue to fight tooth and nail to
>determine if evil can truly triumph over good. Timmy
>arrives with the Demon's Horn and chants an
>incantation to try and eliminate the zombie. Julian is
>puzzled when Rebecca suddenly begins screeching that
>Theresa is standing in the doorway glaring daggers at
>them. Jessica is stunned to find her sister
>in bed with Miguel, who swears he thought he was
>making love to Charity.
>
>Port Charles
>
>Alison is touched when Jack remembers her 21st
>birthday with a celebratory pizza and a bottle of
>bubbly. Recalling their first encounter, the friends
>share a laugh and raise a toast to the hope of better
>days ahead. As Livvie comes to, Rafe tells his wife
>she was
>babbling incoherently about her baby and some monster.
>Later, Ian quietly suggests to Rafe that he keep any
>talk of the "Avatar" away from Livvie's ears.
>Revealing that he's in the running for a new job, Jack
>asks Alison to help him put together a fast portfolio
>by modeling for a few photos. Livvie presses Rafe for
>any information he has on the mysterious Avatar.
>Meanwhile, the Avatar claims a new victim.
>
>The Young and the Restless
>
>Sharon admits to Christine that her conscience is
>getting to her. She suspects Victor knows the truth
>about her relationship with Diego. Christine suggests
>talking to Nick, but Sharon just wants to forget the
>affair every happened. Meanwhile, Olivia asks Victoria
>how things are going with Diego. Fuming, Victoria
>blames Sharon for the affair and tells Olivia about
>Sharon's comments. When Nick asks for advice about the
>tension between his wife and his sister, Larry advises
>him to intervene before the situation turns ugly. Nick
>calls them both to his office and announces that no
>one is leaving until they work
>everything out. Raul surprises Brittany with
>reservations at the Lodge.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]



[> Today's show was mostly The GMAFB Hour (OLTL) -- Anonymous, 21:13:26 07/24/02 Wed

~All I know is after watching RJ play The Nanny and The Professor today, he BETTER be getting some pussy SOON!

~I hate Niki. With a passion. But I totally loved the Niki/Roxie phone convo. at the beginning of today's show. And doesn't Roxie get all the best lines? They should have hooked her up with Nigel and given them their own sitcom spin-off.

~I have that robe Keri was wearing. Why doesn't she look all frumpy in it, like I do? RJ as nursemaid? GMAFB! RJ making out a guest list? GMAFB! RJ and PussyBitch bonding? GMAFB! (even pretending to bond is GMAFB material...Keri was nowhere around, totally unecessary). We need Liz in here, stat!

~The abandoned gas station out on Old Route 6? GMAFB! Sounds like a Scooby Doo rerun. Six months in Solitary Confinement? GMA very large FB! And five minutes later she's allowed an hour to finish up the laundry before going into the hole for six months? GMAFB!

~Blair making silly prank phone calls? GMAFB! Is she taking acting lessons from her former Goof-Ass partner? That mugging! GMAFB! But my girl DID look spectacular in that outfit.

~Christian as Columbo "Ah excuse me Mam, just one more thing...." GMAFB!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]


[> [> I started replying to you, bit then I stopped! I get a better Idea! -- Anonymous, 15:27:44 07/25/02 Thu

>~All I know is after watching RJ play The Nanny and
>The Professor today, he BETTER be getting some pussy
>SOON!

Hate to burst your bubble, but RJ is not getting anything but hard time. Come to think of it, maybe he will find a sweetie at Statesville.


>~I hate Niki. With a passion. But I totally loved the
>Niki/Roxie phone convo. at the beginning of today's
>show. And doesn't Roxie get all the best lines? They
>should have hooked her up with Nigel and given them
>their own sitcom spin-off.

I'm serious when I say that Niki is so repulsive that I can't bear to hear her or look at her. I love Roxie though, and I want that badseed to stop picking on her.
>
>~I have that robe Keri was wearing. Why doesn't she
>look all frumpy in it, like I do? RJ as nursemaid?
>GMAFB! RJ making out a guest list? GMAFB! RJ and
>PussyBitch bonding? GMAFB! (even pretending to bond is
>GMAFB material...Keri was nowhere around, totally
>unecessary). We need Liz in here, stat!

LMAO!

>~The abandoned gas station out on Old Route 6? GMAFB!
>Sounds like a Scooby Doo rerun. Six months in Solitary
>Confinement? GMA very large FB! And five minutes later
>she's allowed an hour to finish up the laundry before
>going into the hole for six months? GMAFB!
>
>~Blair making silly prank phone calls? GMAFB! Is she
>taking acting lessons from her former Goof-Ass
>partner? That mugging! GMAFB! But my girl DID look
>spectacular in that outfit.
>
>~Christian as Columbo "Ah excuse me Mam, just one more
>thing...." GMAFB!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]





VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Type your message here:


Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.