Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:26:31 05/23/07 Wed
Author: bodomaniac
Subject: Giro - Stage 11 (Any Predictions?)

Not sure how much of a defning stage this will be in lieux of the following day's uphill TT, but from km 35 to 102 at the crest of the Col Dell'Agnello it is a 67 km grind uphill and I have to believe there are going to be some big gaps going over the top, not to mention a lot of tired legs. And all of this takes place before they tackle the Col d'Izoard - wow! I honestly don't know whose strengths this stage suits, because even if gaps do open on the climbs riders are going to have to be able to hold them on the descent. Given that it's a downhill finish to Briancon I'd like to think it favors Savoldelli, but he could very well be gapped big time by the time they reach the the top of the Izoard. I honestly don't know how anyone's going to be able to bounce back for the next day for the uphill TT, because sure as short there are going to be some fried gams tomorrow night. Thoughts?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.