VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:39:08 11/21/15 Sat
Author: Amazon Annie
Subject: Re: Bonanza seasons 9-14 on German DVD..Question for Larry
In reply to: Larry 's message, "Re: Bonanza seasons 9-14 on German DVD?" on 05:12:34 11/15/15 Sun

Thanks for the information. On the season 14 DVD set, is Forever in two parts or the feature length version? Are the scenes that NBC cut from the episode... back on the DVD?

In the first half, there are scenes of Joe building the house that NBC cut. In the second half there are scenes of the house after it burns down... that include Clem investigating the cause of the fire. Later Clem rides out to the burned out shell of Joe's house and he and Ben have a conversation about the fire and Alice's brother. More scenes follow inside the Ponderosa with the doctor. Joe's hands got bandaged because they got burned in the fire. The doctor gives Joe a sedative to calm him down and he takes it downstairs so Joe won't try to overdose on it and he and Ben discuss things.

Amazon Annie

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Bonanza seasons 9-14 on German DVD? -- Larry (Bergmann), 10:46:58 11/25/15 Wed [1]

Hi Annie, I will have to go back and look at that. I can't recall if Forever is shown in two parts. As for the scenes you describe, I will definitely have to check that out as well. But that's great, because it will give me a chance to watch the episode again!

Give me a couple of days and I will let you know.

Larry

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.