VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:24:56 05/13/17 Sat
Author: Jon
Subject: Re: I'm back....
In reply to: Rick 's message, "I'm back...." on 19:11:18 05/08/17 Mon

Rick,

I happen to be watching the episode "Journey Remembered" on our local MeTV affiliate this afternoon and thought about your website and its unusual collection of forum members from so many years ago. So I pulled it up to see if the forum still exists. Not much activity, but I see you apparently spent significant time in the Caribbean this year helping to tend to your ill ex-wife.

Kudos to you for your willingness to do so. I'm not sure I could bring myself to offer my services if I were in your position.

Where are you living these days, and do you still update this website periodically?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: I'm back....the answer to your questions... -- Rick, 21:31:35 05/16/17 Tue [1]

I work on it when necessary. The reason this forum is so quiet is because several longtime members DIED, including my first wife Alicia and her sister, Hope. Many things; tragedy and death. Kirsten and I will always be friends.

Rick

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.