VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]


[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:15:48 03/19/02 Tue
Author: Shalika
Subject: ~walks in after her~
In reply to: Alena 's message, "With a soft skid, a young girl comes to a halt at the doorway of the stable." on 21:17:15 03/18/02 Mon

~he looks around and spots her mare, quickly, she rushes over to see if she needed anything. Seeing she need more water, she picked up the bucket, went to the well, filled it, then came back. Also seeing she needed more hay, she went to the hayloft and threw some down. Climbing down, she goes to the hay then back to the pasture and gives it to her. 'there you go Rynoa, be good.' she tells her mare, then she goes back to the others.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


Replies:



Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]


Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.