VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:18:27 07/23/03 Wed
Author: Raffi
Subject: Is Vectrex the only gaming console to have a monitor?

Hello - I was born and raised in London during the 1980's. I have faint memories from my childhood of playing with a game console that had its own monitor. I think it was the Vetrex, and I would like to buy this game console today to satisfy my nostalgic desire to be reminded of that time in my life. I would like to know if any other gaming consoles had their own monitors, this would help me narrow down the search. If Vectrex is the only console that had its own monitor, then I can be sure that Vectrex was the console I was playing on, and I can purchase one from Ebay.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Is Vectrex the only gaming console to have a monitor? -- Terence van de Haar a.k.a. iCQ 6000068, 23:33:42 08/03/03 Sun

Yes my friend, it was the only one that came with its own monitor. Though other systems sometimes included matching color television sets (like the philips console) but they really look a lot different from vectrex.

Can u remember anything more? Colors? Games? Sounds? Please post about it so we maybe are able to say "yes that was game X or vectrex typical".

Have fun!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.