VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:43:05 03/21/09 Sat
Author: Guy
Subject: Looking to buy a complete set of vectrex overlays

I need to purchase a complete collection of vectrex overlays.

ps. If anyones interested in selling a complete set to me
contact me.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Looking to buy a complete set of vectrex overlays -- Bill, 10:26:08 03/23/09 Mon

>I need to purchase a complete collection of vectrex
>overlays.
>
>
>
>ps. If anyones interested in selling a complete set to
>me
>contact me.

Good Luck, I actually went on this quest recently, and got my final 3 overlays last week.

I have a Mint USA Collection of systems and Games (ended up getting them from an original owner who bought them all during the crash and put them in storage the last 25 years) and wanted to play, but didn't want to use the original pristine hardware and overlays.

I tried reproduction overlays a few months back but the quality was very lacking and time consuming.

You're best bet is looking for cheap non-boxed cart/overlay combos on eBay. Took me about 3 months to gather a full set at reasonable prices. I already had Polar Rescue and Pole Position overlays, so those last 2 may take a bit longer to find.

Good Luck!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.