||Welcome to the
Northern Ireland Boxer Rescue Society
Below are details of dogs which we are trying to find homes for. If you feel you can offer one of these dogs a good home, please contact us by email or telephone (details on main page). Please do not try to contact us by leaving a message on the notice board. We will update the messages on the notice board at regular intervals, so check back frequently.
The Northern Ireland Boxer Rescue Society
STOLEN FROM ENISKILLEN -- kathryn, 16:55:17 08/30/06 Wed
NI boxer rescue have been made aware that an 11 month old male boxer was stolen from his owners garden on 15/08/06 in the eniskillen area.
he is red, with 4 white paws & chest & an all black mask
he isnt chipped but was wearing a brown leather collar with tags.
if you have ANY information about where this poor boy may be, PLEASE contact his distraught owner asap on 07970534498.
help us bring this pup home where he belongs.
HARLEY -- kathryn, 19:13:16 08/24/06 Thu
HARLEY is a 2 yr old red & white male. He si great with kids. He needs to be the only dog in his new family. He needs some basic training but is friendly and keen to learn. If you can help us find a home for harley, contact us for more details or photos
BEN -- kathryn, 19:11:36 08/24/06 Thu
BEN is a 4 yr old male. he is very friendly and is a big strong boy. he needs to be the only dog in his new home, but he is used to kids. He loves to play and loves long walks. He is in great condition 7 is being rehomed due to a change in his family's circumstances
for more infor or photos, contact us
BETTY -- kathryn, 19:09:13 08/24/06 Thu
BETTY is a 10 month old red bitch. she is friendly but very boisterous and would benefit from an experienced owner. she may need a refresher in her toilet training but she is young and with some effort, should train quickly.
if you would like more info or pics, please contact us
STORM -- kathryn, 21:25:10 08/15/06 Tue
storm is a 6 year old red & white boxer bitch. she is in urgent need of a new home. she is brilliant with kids & used to living with other dogs.
please contact us for more info / photos
HOMES REQUIRED URGENTLY -- kathryn, 21:22:37 08/15/06 Tue
NI boxer resuce URGENTLY need new homes, both permanent & foster homes, for dogs in rescue. We always have dogs who need & deserve new familes, so if you think that you can help, even on a short term basis, PLEASE call us or email asap.
KATIE -- kathryn, 21:19:51 08/15/06 Tue
KATIE is a 10 month old red & white boxer in URGENT need of a new home. she is a lovely girl & very friendly. we would love katie to have a home where her owners are home at least most of the day. She is spayed & toilet trained. katie needs a new home urgently so please contact us asap if you think you can help.
Important Information -- Christine, 18:16:42 06/29/06 Thu
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE CONTACTING US
1.DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO EXERCISE A BOXER ? BOXERS ARE AN ENERGETIC BREED AND REQUIRE TWO GOOD WALKS A DAY.
2. ARE YOU OUT AT WORK ALL DAY ? BOXERS LOVE PEOPLE AND DO NOT LIKE BEING LEFT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. WE WILL NOT PLACE A BOXER IN A HOME WHERE IT IS GOING TO BE LEFT ALONE FOR 8+ HOURS PER DAY.
3. BOXERS CAN BE VERY BOISTEROUS WILL YOU BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH THIS ?
4. BOXERS CAN ALSO BE VERY DESTRUCTIVE AND YES SOME DO SLOBBER IF YOU ARE VERY HOUSE PROUD THEN A BOXER IS NOT THE BREED FOR YOU !
5. WE DO NOT HAVE PUPS THE AVERAGE AGE FOR A RESCUE IS 18 MTHS UPWARDS.
6. PLEASE BE REALISTIC WITH YOUR EXPECTATIONS THE INFORMATION WE HAVE FOR OUR RESCUES IS IN MOST CASES GIVEN TO US BY PREVIOUS OWNERS. HOWEVER YOU MAY STILL EXPERIENCE SETTLING IN PROBLEMS WITH HOUSE TRAINING & BOISTEROUS BEHAVIOUR ETC. SOMEONE FROM RESCUE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO TALK THROUGH ANY CONCERNS OR PROBLEMS YOU MIGHT HAVE. HOWEVER NEW OWNERS SHOULD NOT EXPECT AN ADULT DOG TO COME INTO A NEW HOME AND KNOW THE ROUTINE STRAIGHT AWAY !
7. IS YOUR GARDEN FENCE OR WALL 6FT ? BOXERS CAN EASILY JUMP LOWER HEIGHTS THAN THIS ( AND IN SOME CASES CAN JUMP OVER 6FT ! ) WE HAVE THIS CRITERIA IN PLACE TO PROTECT OUR BOXERS FROM ESCAPING AND INJURY ETC.
8. IF YOU HAVE A FEMALE ( OF ANY BREED ) WE CANNOT PLACE A FEMALE WITH YOU BECAUSE OF THE RISK OF FIGHTING.
9. ALL OUR BOXERS ARE NEUTERED PLEASE DO NOT PHONE US LOOKING FOR A CHEAP WAY TO GET A PEDIGREE DOG TO START BREEDING !!
10. BOXERS ARE A WONDERFUL BREED !! THEY ARE LOVING, LOYAL, COMEDIANS WHO WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH AT LEAST ONCE A DAY !!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A BOXER FROM US DETAILS OF AVAILABLE BOXERS & CONTACT DETAILS ARE BELOW.
Contact Details -- Christine, 12:12:41 06/06/06 Tue
All the boxers listed below are waiting on permanent loving homes if you think you can offer this please contact
Christine on 028 40622394 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathryn on email@example.com
If contacting us via e-mail please put boxer rescue in the subject line
Please leave a landline number as a point of contact as calls cannot be returned to mobiles
All the boxers are neutered and microchipped they are rehomed as family pets and not for breeding or showing purposes
As with any pet it is the new owners responsibility to ensure that their boxer recieves medical attention when required and is kept up to date with innoculations and worming etc
Home checks are carried out on all prospective new homes
If you have passed your home check and are visiting our kennels it is important to keep in mind that some of the boxers may have been there for some time and may be suffering from kennel stress which can manifest itself in various ways. Please do not let this put you off adopting a boxer !!
[ Contact Forum Admin ]
Forum timezone: GMT+0|
VF Version: 2.94, ConfDB:
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.