VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:54:29 05/07/02 Tue
Author: Cari
Subject: War Eagle, I just had to steal this for you
In reply to: Cari 's message, "I won't tell Mai, if you don't!" on 16:49:00 05/07/02 Tue

PW, posted this over at FS and I didn't know if you would catch it there or not. It cracked me up.

A couple had been married 10 years. One afternoon, they were working in the garden together. As the wife was bending over pulling weeds, the husband said...

''Hey honey, you're getting fat. Your butt is huge. I'll bet it's as wide as the gas grill.''

Feeling the need to prove his point, he got out a yard stick and measured the grill, then his wife's butt.

''Yep,'' he said,'' just what I thought, just about the same size.''

The wife became mad and left him gardening alone. She went inside the house and didn't speak to him for the rest of the day.

When they retired to bed that evening, the husband cuddled up to his wife and said,

''How about it, honey? How about a little lovemaking?''

The wife turned her back to him, giving him the cold shoulder.

''What's the matter?'' he asked.

She replied...

''You don't think I'm going to fire up this big A$$ grill for one little old weenie, do you?''

Don't tell me any of your garden exploits have gone in this direction. Incidently, if I were his wife, he'd would never have made it to the bedroom alive, in the 1st place.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.